- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 914762, 16 pages
Comparative Analyses of Transcriptional Profiles in Mouse Organs Using a Pneumonic Plague Model after Infection with Wild-Type Yersinia pestis CO92 and Its Braun Lipoprotein Mutant
1Department of Microbiology and Immunology, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555-1070, USA
2Virginia Bioinformatics Institute, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Received 26 July 2009; Revised 28 September 2009; Accepted 18 October 2009
Academic Editor: Antoine Danchin
Copyright © 2009 Cristi L. Galindo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cristi L. Galindo, Jian Sha, Scott T. Moen, Stacy L. Agar, Michelle L. Kirtley, Sheri M. Foltz, Lauren J. McIver, E. V. Kozlova, Harold R. Garner, and Ashok K. Chopra, “Comparative Global Gene Expression Profiles of Wild-Type Yersinia pestis CO92 and Its Braun Lipoprotein Mutant at Flea and Human Body Temperatures,” Comparative and Functional Genomics, vol. 2010, pp. 1–11, 2010.
- Jason A. Rosenzweig, Olufisayo Jejelowo, Jian Sha, Tatiana E. Erova, Sheri M. Brackman, Michelle L. Kirtley, Cristina J. van Lier, and Ashok K. Chopra, “Progress on plague vaccine development,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 265–286, 2011.
- B. Hu, G. Xie, C.-C. Lo, S. R. Starkenburg, and P. S. G. Chain, “Pathogen comparative genomics in the next-generation sequencing era: genome alignments, pangenomics and metagenomics,” Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 322–333, 2011.
- Zongmin Du, Yanping Han, Lei Zhou, Yajun Song, Dongsheng Zhou, and Yujun Cui, “Omics strategies for revealing Yersinia pestis virulence,” Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, vol. 2, 2012.
- Zongmin Du, Huiying Yang, Yafang Tan, Guang Tian, Qingwen Zhang, Yujun Cui, Yanfeng Yan, Xiaohong Wu, Zuyun Chen, Shiyang Cao, Yujing Bi, Yanping Han, Xiaoyi Wang, Yajun Song, and Ruifu Yang, “Transcriptomic Response to Yersinia pestis: RIG-I Like Receptor Signaling Response Is Detrimental to the Host against Plague,” Journal of Genetics and Genomics, 2014.
- Christina J. van Lier, Bethany L. Tiner, Sadhana Chauhan, Vladimir L. Motin, Eric C. Fitts, Matthew B. Huante, Janice J. Endsley, Duraisamy Ponnusamy, Jian Sha, and Ashok K. Chopra, “Further characterization of a highly attenuated Yersinia pestis CO92 mutant deleted for the genes encoding Braun lipoprotein and plasminogen activator protease in murine alveolar and primary human macrophages,” Microbial Pathogenesis, 2015.
- Keiyu Oshida, Naresh Vasani, Russell S. Thomas, Dawn Applegate, Mitch Rosen, Barbara Abbott, Christopher Lau, Grace Guo, Lauren M. Aleksunes, Curtis Klaassen, and J. Christopher Corton, “Identification of Modulators of the Nuclear Receptor Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor alpha (PPAR alpha) in a Mouse Liver Gene Expression Co,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 2, 2015.
- Rasha Hammamieh, Seid Muhie, Richard Borschel, Aarti Gautam, Stacy-Ann Miller, Nabarun Chakraborty, and Marti Jett, “Temporal Progression of Pneumonic Plague in Blood of Nonhuman Primate: A Transcriptomic Analysis,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 3, 2016.