- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Comparative and Functional Genomics
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 914762, 16 pages
Comparative Analyses of Transcriptional Profiles in Mouse Organs Using a Pneumonic Plague Model after Infection with Wild-Type Yersinia pestis CO92 and Its Braun Lipoprotein Mutant
1Department of Microbiology and Immunology, The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX 77555-1070, USA
2Virginia Bioinformatics Institute, Virginia Polytechnic and State University, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Received 26 July 2009; Revised 28 September 2009; Accepted 18 October 2009
Academic Editor: Antoine Danchin
Copyright © 2009 Cristi L. Galindo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Cristi L. Galindo, Jian Sha, Scott T. Moen, Stacy L. Agar, Michelle L. Kirtley, Sheri M. Foltz, Lauren J. McIver, E. V. Kozlova, Harold R. Garner, and Ashok K. Chopra, “Comparative Global Gene Expression Profiles of Wild-Type Yersinia pestis CO92 and Its Braun Lipoprotein Mutant at Flea and Human Body Temperatures,” Comparative and Functional Genomics, vol. 2010, pp. 1–11, 2010.
- Jason A. Rosenzweig, Olufisayo Jejelowo, Jian Sha, Tatiana E. Erova, Sheri M. Brackman, Michelle L. Kirtley, Cristina J. van Lier, and Ashok K. Chopra, “Progress on plague vaccine development,” Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 265–286, 2011.
- B. Hu, G. Xie, C.-C. Lo, S. R. Starkenburg, and P. S. G. Chain, “Pathogen comparative genomics in the next-generation sequencing era: genome alignments, pangenomics and metagenomics,” Briefings in Functional Genomics, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 322–333, 2011.