- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 484653, 8 pages
Azimuthally Anisotropic 3D Velocity Continuation
The University of Texas at Austin, TX 78712, Austin, USA
Received 28 October 2010; Accepted 5 March 2011
Academic Editor: Yu Zhang
Copyright © 2011 William Burnett and Sergey Fomel. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Alexander Klokov, and Sergey Fomel, “Separation and imaging of seismic diffractions using migrated dip-angle gathers,” Geophysics, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. S131–S143, 2012.
- Sergey Fomel, and Evgeny Landa, “Structural uncertainty of time-migrated seismic images,” Journal of Applied Geophysics, 2013.
- J. N. Hooker, S. E. Laubach, and R. Marrett, “A universal power-law scaling exponent for fracture apertures in sandstones,” Geological Society of America Bulletin, vol. 126, no. 9-10, pp. 1340–1362, 2014.
- William A. Burnett, Alexander Klokov, Sergey Fomel, Rishidev Bansal, Enru Liu, and Tim Jenkinson, “Seismic diffraction interpretation at Piceance Creek,” Interpretation, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. SF1–SF14, 2014.