- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 874292, 14 pages
African Easterly Waves and Cyclonic Activity over the Eastern Atlantic: Composite and Case Studies
1Laboratoire d'Océanographie, des Sciences de l'Environnement et du Climat (LOSEC), Université de Ziguinchor, BP 523, Ziguinchor, Senegal
2IRD-LTHE, Université de Grenoble, BP 53, 38041 Grenoble Cedex 9, France
3LPAO-SF, ESP-UCAD, BP 5085, Dakar-Fann, Senegal
Received 25 February 2011; Revised 17 July 2011; Accepted 20 August 2011
Academic Editor: Gregory S. Jenkins
Copyright © 2011 Moctar Camara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gan Zhang, and Zhuo Wang, “Interannual Variability of the Atlantic Hadley Circulation in Boreal Summer and Its Impacts on Tropical Cyclone Activity,” Journal of Climate, vol. 26, no. 21, pp. 8529–8544, 2013.
- Li Qian, Shi Hua-Feng, Shao Ai-Mei, Bian Jian-Chun, and Lu Da-Ren, “Distribution and Variation of Carbon Monoxide in the Tropical Troposphere and Lower Stratosphere,” Atmospheric and Oceanic Science Letters, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 218–223, 2015.