- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 567293, 3 pages
Parallel Computing for LURR of Earthquake Prediction
1Supercomputing Center, Computer Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O. Box 349, Beijing 100190, China
2Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100190, China
Received 3 May 2012; Revised 19 September 2012; Accepted 18 October 2012
Academic Editor: Antonella Peresan
Copyright © 2012 Yangde Feng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. C. Yin, “A new approach to earthquake prediction,” Earthquake Research in China, vol. 3, pp. 1–7, 1987.
- Y. Zhang, X. C. Yin, and K. Peng, “Spatial and temporal variation of LURR and its implication for the tendency of earthquake occurrence in Southern California,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 161, no. 11-12, pp. 2359–2367, 2004.
- Y. Xiangchu, et al., “The temporal variation of LURR in Kanto and other regions in Japan and its application to earthquake prediction,” Earthquake Research in China, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 381–385, 1996.
- P. Mora, D. Place, Y. Wang, X. Yin, K. Peng, and D. Weatherley, “Earthquake forecasting: retrospective studies in Australia—the newcastle and burra Earthquakes and numerical simulation of the physical process,” in AEES (Australian Earthquake Engineering Society) Annual Meeting, Hobart, Australia, November 2000.
- X. C. Yin, X. Z. Chen, Z. P. Song, and C. Yin, “A new approach to earthquake prediction: the Load/Unload Response Ratio (LURR) theory,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 145, no. 3-4, pp. 701–715, 1995.
- X. C. Yin, Y. C. Wang, K. Y. Peng, Y. L. Bai, H. T. Wang, and X. F. Yin, “Development of a new approach to earthquake prediction: load/unload response ratio (LURR) theory,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 157, no. 11-12, pp. 2365–2383, 2000.
- J. C. Zhuang and X. C. Yin, “Random distribution of the Load/Unload response ration(LURR) under assumptions of poisson model,” Earthquake Research in China, vol. 15, pp. 128–138, 1999.
- Y. Feng, X. Chi, W. Wang, J. Chen, and X. Yin, “Fast computing for LURR of earthquake prediction,” Pure and Applied Geophysics, vol. 165, no. 3-4, pp. 749–759, 2008.