- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 597205, 10 pages
Changes in Precipitation Seasonality in West Africa Predicted by RegCM3 and the Impact of Dynamic Vegetation Feedback
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Connecticut, 261 Glenbrook Road, Storrs, CT 06269, USA
Received 5 May 2011; Accepted 26 September 2011
Academic Editor: Andrea Sealy
Copyright © 2012 Guiling Wang and Clement A. Alo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Philip G. Oguntunde, and Babatunde J. Abiodun, “The impact of climate change on the Niger River Basin hydroclimatology, West Africa,” Climate Dynamics, vol. 40, no. 1-2, pp. 81–94, 2012.
- Huanghe Gu, Guiling Wang, Zhongbo Yu, and Rui Mei, “Assessing future climate changes and extreme indicators in east and south Asia using the RegCM4 regional climate model,” Climatic Change, vol. 114, no. 2, pp. 301–317, 2012.
- Kerry H. Cook, Naresh Neupane, and Julien Cretat, “Projections of a Wetter Sahel in the Twenty-First Century from Global and R egional Models,” Journal Of Climate, vol. 26, no. 13, pp. 4664–4687, 2013.