- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 972896, 19 pages
Multimodel GCM-RCM Ensemble-Based Projections of Temperature and Precipitation over West Africa for the Early 21st Century
1Laboratory for Atmospheric Physics-Simeon Fongang (LPAF), Polytechnic School, Cheikh Anta Diop University, P.O. Box 5085, Dakar-Fann, Dakar, Senegal
2Earth System Physics (ESP) Section, International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), 34151 Trieste, Italy
3Department of Physics, UFR of Sciences and Technologies, University of Ziguinchor, 523 Ziguinchor, Senegal
Received 14 May 2011; Revised 6 September 2011; Accepted 21 November 2011
Academic Editor: Alessandra Giannini
Copyright © 2012 I. Diallo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Amadou M. Dieye, and D. P. Roy, “A Study of Rural Senegalese Attitudes and Perceptions of Their Behavior to Changes in the Climate,” Environmental Management, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 929–941, 2012.
- Ismaila Diallo, Mouhamadou B. Sylla, Moctar Camara, and Amadou T. Gaye, “Interannual variability of rainfall over the Sahel based on multiple regional climate models simulations,” Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2012.
- Boubacar Ibrahim, Harouna Karambiri, Jan Polcher, Hamma Yacouba, and Pierre Ribstein, “Changes in rainfall regime over Burkina Faso under the climate change conditions simulated by 5 regional climate models,” Climate Dynamics, 2013.
- Alessandro Dosio, Arona Dhiédiou, Andre Kamga, Nana Ama Browne Klutse, Bruce Hewitson, Grigory Nikulin, Benjamin Lamptey, Emiola Gbobaniyi, Abdoulaye Sarr, Mouhamadou Bamba Sylla, Ismaila Diallo, and Chris Lennard, “Climatology, annual cycle and interannual variability of precipitation and temperature in CORDEX simulations over West Africa,” International Journal of Climatology, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 2241–2257, 2013.
- Edward K. Vizy, Julien Cretat, Kerry H. Cook, and Naresh Neupane, “Projections of a Wetter Sahel in the Twenty-First Century from Global and Regional Models,” Journal Of Climate, vol. 26, no. 13, pp. 4664–4687, 2013.
- Ismaïla Diallo, Filippo Giorgi, Sandeep Sukumaran, Frode Stordal, and Graziano Giuliani, “Evaluation of RegCM4 driven by CAM4 over Southern Africa: mean climatology, interannual variability and daily extremes of wet season temperature and precipitation,” Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2014.
- Ismaïla Diallo, Caroline L. Bain, Amadou T. Gaye, Wilfran Moufouma-Okia, Coumba Niang, Mame D. B. Dieng, and Richard Graham, “Simulation of the West African monsoon onset using the HadGEM3-RA regional climate model,” Climate Dynamics, 2014.
- Alessandro Dosio, Hans-Jürgen Panitz, Martina Schubert-Frisius, and Daniel Lüthi, “Dynamical downscaling of CMIP5 global circulation models over CORDEX-Africa with COSMO-CLM: evaluation over the present climate and analysis of the added value,” Climate Dynamics, 2014.
- Moussa S. Mounkaila, Babatunde J. Abiodun, and J. ‘Bayo Omotosho, “Assessing the capability of CORDEX models in simulating onset of rainfall in West Africa,” Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2014.
- Elie A. Padonou, Yvonne Bachmann, Romain Glèlè Kakaï, Anne Mette Lykke, and Brice Sinsin, “Spatial distribution of bowal and differences in physicochemical characteristics between bowal and woodland soils in Benin, West Africa,” Catena, vol. 124, pp. 45–52, 2015.