- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419854, 1 page
Electrokinetics in Earth Sciences
1Institut de Physique du Globe de Strasbourg, CNRS UMR7516 and Université de Strasbourg, 67084 Strasbourg Cedex, France
2Geological Survey of Japan, AIST, Central 7, Tsukuba 305-8567, Japan
Received 29 November 2012; Accepted 29 November 2012
Copyright © 2013 Laurence Jouniaux and Tsuneo Ishido. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. R. Leeman, M. M. Scuderi, C. Marone, D. M. Saffer, and T. Shinbrot, “On the origin and evolution of electrical signals during frictional stick slip in sheared granular material,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 2014.
- Jun Wang, Hengshan Hu, and Wei Guan, “Experimental measurements of seismoelectric signals in borehole models,” Geophysical Journal International, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 1937–1945, 2015.