- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 845646, 7 pages
A High Resolution Method for Fluid Prediction Based on Geostatistical Inversion
1School of Geophysics and Information Technology, China University of Geosciences (Beijing), Beijing 100083, China
2Research and Development Department, LandOcean Energy Services Co., Ltd., Beijing 100084, China
Received 23 October 2012; Revised 16 January 2013; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Rudolf A. Treumann
Copyright © 2013 Zhen Yu and Jing He. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. H. Russell, K. Hedlin, F. J. Hilterman, and L. R. Lines, “Fluid-property discrimination with AVO: a Biot-Gassmann perspective,” Geophysics, vol. 68, no. 1, pp. 29–39, 2003.
- Z. G. Wang, X. H. Chen, X. J. Wang, G. Q. Chen, and Y. M. Chen, “Cases analysis of applying AVO to detect hydrocarbon,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 194–197, 2007.
- D. P. Hampson, B. H. Russell, and B. Bankhead, “Simultaneous inversion of prestack seismic data,” SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts, vol. 24, pp. 1633–1637, 2005.
- L. Ai-shan, Y. Xing-yao, and Z. Fan-chang, “Application of prestack simultaneous AVA multi-parameter inversion in gas-bearing reservoir prediction,” Geophysical Prospecting for Petroleum, vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 64–68, 2007.
- D. N. Whitcombe, P. A. Connolly, R. L. Reagan, and T. C. Redshaw, “Extended elastic impedance for fluid and lithology prediction,” Geophysics, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 63–67, 2002.
- Y. J. Zhou and X. R. Li, “Application of sensitive angle elastic impedance in fluid prediction,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 45, no. 5, pp. 710–713, 2010.
- A. Haas and O. Dubrule, “Geostatistical inversion—a sequential method of stochastic reservoir modelling constrained by seismic data,” First Break, vol. 12, no. 11, pp. 561–569, 1994.
- D. H. Rothman, “Geostatistical inversion of 3D seismic data for thin-sand delineation,” Geophysics, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 332–346, 1998.
- F. M. Li, Z. F. Ji, G. L. Zhao, C. J. Wu, and Z. M. Li, “Methodology and application of stochastic seismic inversion: a case from P Oilfield, M Basin, Sudan,” Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 451–455, 2007.
- M. Delbari, P. Afrasiab, and W. Loiskandl, “Using sequential Gaussian simulation to assess the field-scale spatial uncertainty of soil water content,” Catena, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 163–169, 2009.
- Y. Xing-yao and L. Yong-she, “Methods and development of integrating seismic data in reservoir model-building,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 37, no. 4, pp. 423–430, 2002.
- G. Q. Shen, X. J. Meng, Y. M. Wang, X. M. Niu, and Z. T. Sun, “Random seismic inversion and its application in Chengbei No. 35 Well-zone,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 75–81, 2004.
- C. V. Deutsch, “A sequential indicator simulation program for categorical variables with point and block data: BlockSIS,” Computers and Geosciences, vol. 32, no. 10, pp. 1669–1681, 2006.
- X. Z. Zhang, Q. H. Xiong, and Y. Cai, “Application of multi-binary sequential indicator algorithm to simulate lithofacies in Huoshaoshan Oilfield,” Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 81–82, 2003.
- M. S. Sams, D. Atkins, N. Said, et al., “Stochastic inversion for high resolution reservoir characterization in the Central Sumatra Basin,” SPE 57260, 2004.
- S. T. Bian, B. R. Di, Y. L. Dong, Y. W. Jiang, L. Z. Wang, and L. Liao, “Application of geostatistical inversion in reservoir prediction in the third member of Shahejie Formation, Baimiao Gas-field, Dongpu Depression,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 398–405, 2010.
- S. M. Sun and S. M. Peng, “Inversion of geostatistics based on simulated annealing algorithm,” Oil Geophysical Prospecting, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 38–43, 2007.
- K. B. Rasmussen, “Simultaneous seismic inversion,” in 66th EAGE Conference & Exhibition, pp. 1–4, 2004.
- T. Xiaohua, C. Dean, L. Jinlong, et al., “Application of pre-stack simultaneous inversion for predicting volcanic gas reservoirs in Xujiaweizi fault depression,” Geophysical Prospecting for Petroleum, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 285–289, 2009.
- L. Guoping, C. Xiaohong, and L. Jingye, “Application and analysis of elastic impedance in time-lapse seismology,” Progress in Geophysics, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 559–563, 2006.
- Y. Feng-chang, “Application and restriction of seismic inversion,” Petroleum Exploration and Development, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 53–56, 2000.
- W. Q. Song, W. J. Zhao, L. Feng, and H. Wu, “Prognoses of thin reservoir by combining seismic high-resolution inversion technology and geological simulation,” Acta Petrolei Sinica, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 50–54, 2005.