- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 174589, 12 pages
Integrated Approach to Investigate the Effect of Leachate on Groundwater around the Ikot Ekpene Dumpsite in Akwa Ibom State, Southeastern Nigeria
1Department of Physics, Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Akpaden, Nigeria
2Department of Physics, University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria
Received 8 June 2013; Revised 9 October 2013; Accepted 10 November 2013; Published 28 January 2014
Academic Editor: Michael S. Zhdanov
Copyright © 2014 N. J. George et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- N. J. George, E. U. Nathaniel, and S. E. Etuk, “Assessment of Economically Accessible Groundwater Reserve and Its Protective Capacity in Eastern Obolo Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, Using Electrical Resistivity Method,” ISRN Geophysics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- N.J. George, J.C. Ibuot, and D.N. Obiara, “Geoelectrohydraulic parameters of shallow sandy aquifer in Itu, Akwa Ibom State (Nigeria) using geoelectric and hydrogeological measurements,” Journal of African Earth Sciences, 2015.
- George N. Jimmy, Ibanga J. Ime, and Anietie I. Ubom, “Geoelectrohydrogeological indices of evidence of ingress of saline water into freshwater in parts of coastal aquifers of Ikot Abasi, southern Nigeria,” Journal of African Earth Sciences, 2015.