- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 691521, 8 pages
Integrating Apparent Conductance in Resistivity Sounding to Constrain 2D Gravity Modeling for Subsurface Structure Associated with Uranium Mineralization across South Purulia Shear Zone, West Bengal, India
Department of Geology and Geophysics, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721302, West Bengal, India
Received 29 May 2013; Revised 28 October 2013; Accepted 5 November 2013; Published 22 January 2014
Academic Editor: Ruey-Juin Rau
Copyright © 2014 Arkoprovo Biswas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Arkoprovo Biswas, Animesh Mandal, S. P. Sharma, and W. K. Mohanty, “Delineation of subsurface structures using self-potential, gravity, and resistivity surveys from South Purulia Shear Zone, India: Implication to uranium mineralization,” Interpretation, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. T103–T110, 2014.
- Arkoprovo Biswas, and Shashi Prakash Sharma, “Integrated geophysical studies to elicit the subsurface structures associated with Uranium mineralization around South Purulia Shear Zone, India: A review,” Ore Geology Reviews, 2014.
- Arkoprovo Biswas, “Interpretation of gravity and magnetic anomaly over thin sheet-type structure using very fast simulated annealing global optimization technique,” Modeling Earth Systems and Environment, vol. 2, no. 1, 2016.