- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 928960, 5 pages
Etiologies and Outcomes of Acute Liver Failure in a Spanish Community
Gastroenterology and Hepatology Unit, University Hospital “Marqués de Valdecilla”, Instituto de Formación e Investigación Marqués de Valdecilla (IFIMAV), Avenida Valdecilla s/n., Santander, 39008 Cantabria, Spain
Received 19 May 2013; Accepted 22 July 2013
Academic Editor: Matthias Bahr
Copyright © 2013 Emilio Fábrega et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Quan Fu, Gerile Wuyun, and Wy Tu Wuyun, “Management of post-hepatectomy complications,” World Journal of Gastroenterology, vol. 19, no. 44, pp. 7983–7991, 2013.
- Minoru Tomizawa, Fuminobu Shinozaki, Yasufumi Motoyoshi, Takao Sugiyama, Shigenori Yamamoto, and Naoki Ishige, “An Optimal Medium Supplementation Regimen for Initiation of Hepatocyte Differentiation in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells,” Journal of Cellular Biochemistry, vol. 116, no. 8, pp. 1479–1489, 2015.