- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Molecular Imaging
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 356730, 6 pages
FDG-PET Quantification of Lung Inflammation with Image-Derived Blood Input Function in Mice
1Department of Biomedical Engineering, The University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
2Department of Physics, The University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
3Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging, The University of VA, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
4Department of Pediatrics, The University of VA, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Received 17 June 2011; Revised 14 September 2011; Accepted 17 September 2011
Academic Editor: Adriaan Anthonius Lammertsma
Copyright © 2011 Landon W. Locke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Min Zhong, and Bijoy K. Kundu, “Optimization of a Model Corrected Blood Input Function From Dynamic FDG-PET Images of Small Animal Heart In Vivo,” Ieee Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 3417–3422, 2013.
- Tetsuya Hara, Jessica Truelove, Ahmed Tawakol, Gregory R. Wojtkiewicz, William J. Hucker, Megan H. MacNabb, Anna-Liisa Brownell, Kimmo Jokivarsi, Chase W. Kessinger, Michael R. Jaff, Peter K. Henke, Ralph Weissleder, and Farouc A. Jaffer, “F-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography Enables the Detection of Recurrent Same-Site Deep Vein Thrombosis by Illuminating Recently Formed, Neutrophil-Rich Thrombus,” Circulation, vol. 130, no. 13, pp. 1044–+, 2014.
- Hoora Shaghaghi, Stephen Kadlecek, Charuhas Deshpande, Sarmad Siddiqui, Daniel Martinez, Mehrdad Pourfathi, Hooman Hamedani, Masaru Ishii, Harrilla Profka, and Rahim Rizi, “ Metabolic spectroscopy of inflammation in a bleomycin-induced lung injury model using hyperpolarized 1- 13 C pyruvate ,” NMR in Biomedicine, 2014.
- Carlos Perez-Campana, Vanessa Gomez-Vallejo, Maria Puigivila, Abraham Martin, Teresa Calvo-Fernandez, Sergio E. Moya, Soren Thor Larsen, Juan D. Gispert, and Jordi Llop, “Assessing Lung Inflammation After Nanoparticle Inhalation Using 2-deoxy-2-[F-18]fluoro-d-glucose Positron Emission Tomography Imaging,” Molecular Imaging and Biology, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 264–273, 2014.
- Steven Deleye, Jeroen Verhaeghe, Leonie wyffels, Stefanie Dedeurwaerdere, Sigrid Stroobants, and Steven Staelens, “Towards a reproducible protocol for repetitive and semi-quantitative rat brain imaging with 18F-FDG: Exemplified in a memantine pharmacological challenge,” NeuroImage, 2014.
- Eleanor Evans, Guido Buonincontri, David Izquierdo, Carmen Methner, Rob C. Hawkes, Richard E. Ansorge, Thomas Krieg, T. Adrian Carpenter, and Stephen J. Sawiak, “Combining MRI With PET for Partial Volume Correction Improves Image-Derived Input Functions in Mice,” Ieee Transactions On Nuclear Science, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 628–633, 2015.