- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 641582, 4 pages
Deep Conversion of Carbon Monoxide to Hydrogen and Formation of Acetate by the Anaerobic Thermophile Carboxydothermus hydrogenoformans
1Centre for Biomolecular Sciences, University of Nottingham, University Park, NG7 2RD Nottingham, UK
2Laboratory of Microbiology, Wageningen University, Dreijenplein 10, 6703 HB Wageningen, The Netherlands
Received 15 March 2011; Accepted 30 April 2011
Academic Editor: L. Chistoserdova
Copyright © 2011 Anne M. Henstra and Alfons J. M. Stams. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Melanie Straub, and Peter Duerre, “Bacterial synthesis gas (syngas) fermentation,” Environmental Technology, vol. 34, no. 13-14, pp. 1639–1651, 2013.
- J. I. Alves, A. H. van Gelder, M. M. Alves, D. Z. Sousa, and C. M. Plugge, “Moorella stamsii sp. nov., a new anaerobic thermophilic hydrogenogenic carboxydotroph isolated from digester sludge,” International Journal Of Systematic And Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 63, no. Pt11, pp. 4072–4076, 2013.
- Mathieu Haddad, Hojatollah Vali, Jeanne Paquette, and Serge R. Guiot, “The Role of Carboxydothermus hydrogenoformans in the Conversion of Calcium Phosphate from Amorphous to Crystalline State,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014.