- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 579593, 9 pages
Electron Beam Irradiation Dose Dependently Damages the Bacillus Spore Coat and Spore Membrane
1Department of Biological Sciences, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
2College of Technology, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
3College of Public Health, Kent State University, Kent, OH 44242, USA
Received 12 August 2011; Revised 13 October 2011; Accepted 14 October 2011
Academic Editor: David C. Straus
Copyright © 2012 S. E. Fiester et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jenia A. M. Tufts, M. Worth Calfee, Sang Don Lee, and Shawn P. Ryan, “Bacillus thuringiensis as a surrogate for Bacillus anthracis in aerosol research,” World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013.
- Su-Yeon Lee, and Sang-Hyun Park, “Inactivation of Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris Spores in Apple and Orange Juice Concentrates by Gamma Irradiation,” Journal of Food Protection, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 339–344, 2014.