- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 891785, 4 pages
A Note on Topological Properties of Non-Hausdorff Manifolds
Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Youngstown State University, One University Plaza, Youngstown, OH 44555, USA
Received 26 September 2008; Revised 11 February 2009; Accepted 29 June 2009
Academic Editor: Francois Goichot
Copyright © 2009 Steven L. Kent et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Gartside, D. Gauld, and S. Greenwood, “Homogeneous and inhomogeneous manifolds,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 9, pp. 3363–3373, 2008.
- S. Willard, General Topology, Dover, Mineola, NY, USA, 2004.
- M. Baillif and A. Gabard, “Manifolds: Hausdorffness versus homogeneity,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 3, pp. 1105–1111, 2008.