- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 309465, 9 pages
Coefficient Bounds for Certain Subclasses of Analytic Functions Defined by Komatu Integral Operator
School of Civil Aviation College, Kocaeli University, Arslanbey Campus, 41285 Izmit-Kocaeli, Turkey
Received 23 March 2012; Accepted 11 July 2012
Academic Editor: Yuri Latushkin
Copyright © 2012 Serap Bulut. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Y. Komatu, “On analytic prolongation of a family of operators,” Mathematica (Cluj), vol. 32 (55), no. 2, pp. 141–145, 1990.
- T. M. Flett, “The dual of an inequality of Hardy and Littlewood and some related inequalities,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 38, pp. 746–765, 1972.
- G. S. Sălăgean, “Subclasses of univalent functions,” in Complex Analysis-Fifth Romanian-Finnish Seminar, Part 1 (Bucharest, 1981), vol. 1013 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 362–372, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1983.
- B. A. Uralegaddi and C. Somanatha, “Certain classes of univalent functions,” in Current Topics in Analytic Function Theory, pp. 371–374, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1992.
- I. B. Jung, Y. C. Kim, and H. M. Srivastava, “The Hardy space of analytic functions associated with certain one-parameter families of integral operators,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 176, no. 1, pp. 138–147, 1993.
- S. Bulut, “Fekete-Szegö problem for subclasses of analytic functions defined by Komatu integral operator,” submitted.
- H. M. Srivastava, O. Altıntaş, and S. K. Serenbay, “Coefficient bounds for certain subclasses of starlike functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 1359–1363, 2011.
- O. Altıntaş, H. Irmak, S. Owa, and H. M. Srivastava, “Coefficient bounds for some families of starlike and convex functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1218–1222, 2007.
- M. S. Robertson, “On the theory of univalent functions,” Annals of Mathematics (2), vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 374–408, 1936.
- M. A. Nasr and M. K. Aouf, “Radius of convexity for the class of starlike functions of complex order,” Bulletin of the Faculty of Science Assiut University A, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 153–159, 1983.
- S. S. Miller and P. T. Mocanu, Differential Subordinations: Theory and Applications, vol. 225 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 2000.
- W. Rogosinski, “On the coefficients of subordinate functions,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society (2), vol. 48, pp. 48–82, 1943.