- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237948, 4 pages
Nonderogatory Directed Webgraph
Department of Mathematics, Arts and Science Faculty, Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, 17100 Çanakkale, Turkey
Received 26 December 2012; Accepted 12 March 2013
Academic Editor: Palle E. Jorgensen
Copyright © 2013 Ilhan Hacioglu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. K. Lim and K. S. Lam, “The characteristic polynomial of ladder digraph and an annihilating uniqueness theorem,” Discrete Mathematics, vol. 151, no. 1–3, pp. 161–167, 1996.
- C. L. Deng and C. S. Gan, “On digraphs with non-derogatory adjacency matrix,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Society, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 87–93, 1998.
- C. S. Gan, “The complete product of annihilatingly unique digraphs,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 9, pp. 1327–1331, 2005.
- D. Bravo and J. Rada, “Nonderogatory unicyclic digraphs,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2007, Article ID 46851, 8 pages, 2007.
- J. Rada, “Nonderogatory directed windmills,” Revista Colombiana de Matemáticas, vol. 42, no. 1, pp. 61–66, 2008.
- S. Barnett, Polynomials and Linear Control Systems, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1983.