- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 265136, 4 pages
On Cartesian Products of Orthogonal Double Covers
Department of Physics and Engineering Mathematics, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufiya University, Menouf 32952, Egypt
Received 9 December 2012; Revised 11 February 2013; Accepted 18 March 2013
Academic Editor: Ilya M. Spitkovsky
Copyright © 2013 R. El Shanawany et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H.-D. O. F. Gronau, M. Grüttmüller, S. Hartmann, U. Leck, and V. Leck, “On orthogonal double covers of graphs,” Designs, Codes and Cryptography, vol. 27, no. 1-2, pp. 49–91, 2002.
- S. Hartmann and U. Schumacher, “Orthogonal double covers of general graphs,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 138, no. 1-2, pp. 107–116, 2004.
- R. El-Shanawany, Hans-D.O. F. Gronau, and M. Grüttmüller, “Orthogonal double covers of by small graphs,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 138, no. 1-2, pp. 47–63, 2004.
- M. Higazy, A study of the suborthogonal double covers of complete bipartite graphs [Ph.D. thesis], Menoufiya University, 2009.
- R. Scapellato, R. El-Shanawany, and M. Higazy, “Orthogonal double covers of Cayley graphs,” Discrete Applied Mathematics, vol. 157, no. 14, pp. 3111–3118, 2009.
- R. Balakrishnan and K. Ranganathan, A Textbook of Graph Theory, Universitext, chapter 1, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2012.
- R. El-Shanawany, Orthogonal double covers of complete bipartite graphs [Ph.D. thesis], Universität Rostock, 2002.