- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 305926, 7 pages
The Height of a Class in the Cohomology Ring of Polygon Spaces
Department of Mathematics, University of the Ryukyus, Nishihara-Cho, Okinawa 903-0213, Japan
Received 26 September 2013; Accepted 9 December 2013
Academic Editor: Hernando Quevedo
Copyright © 2013 Yasuhiko Kamiyama and Kazufumi Kimoto. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. C. Hausmann, “Sur la topologie des bras articules,” in Algebraic Topology Poznań, vol. 1474 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 146–159, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1989.
- M. Kapovich and J. Millson, “On the moduli space of polygons in the Euclidean plane,” Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 430–464, 1995.
- K. Walker, Configuration spaces of linkages [Undergraduate thesis], Princeton University, 1985.
- J.-C. Hausmann and A. Knutson, “The cohomology ring of polygon spaces,” Annales de l'Institut Fourier, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 281–321, 1998.
- M. Farber, J. Hausmann, and D. Schütz, “On the conjecture of Kevin Walker,” Journal of Topology and Analysis, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 65–86, 2009.
- Y. Kamiyama, M. Tezuka, and T. Toma, “Homolog y of the configuration spaces of quasi-equilateral polygon linkages,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 350, no. 12, pp. 4869–4896, 1998.
- H. Hiller, “On the cohomology of real Grassmannians,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 257, pp. 521–533, 1980.