- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Microwave Science and Technology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 842489, 3 pages
High -Factor Wideband Resonators for Millimeter and Submillimeter Applications
Institute for Nuclear Problems, Belarus State University, 11 Bobruiskaya Strasse, Minsk 220030, Belarus
Received 8 April 2011; Accepted 22 August 2011
Academic Editor: Bing Liu
Copyright © 2012 Tatiana Gaevskaya et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. K. Kamal, “Millimeter wave radar,” L'Onde Electrique, vol. 69, no. 6, pp. 70–77, 1989.
- A. D. Olver, “Millimetrewave systems—past, present and future,” IEE Proceedings—Part F, vol. 136, no. 1, pp. 35–52, 1989.
- V. P. Shestopalov, Physical Principles of Millimeter and Submillimeter Engineering, vol. 1 of Open Structures, Scientific Opinion, Kiev, Ukraine, 1985.
- L. A. Weinshtein, Open Resonarors and Open Waveguides, Golem Press, 1969.
- P. J. B. Clarricoats and A. D. Olver, Corrugated Horns for Microwave Antennas, Peter Peregrinus, London, UK, 1984.
- A. S. Ilyinsky, G. Y. Slepyan, and A. Y. Slepyan, Propagation, Scattering and Dissipation of Electromagnetic Waves, Peter Peregrinus, London, UK, 1993.
- V. N. Rodionova and G. Ya. Slepyan, “Technical Physics,” The Russian Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 59, no. 11, p. 7, 1989.
- V. N. Rodionova and G. Y. Slepyan, “Radiotekh,” Elektron, vol. 34, no. 7, p. 1358, 1989.