- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 247360, 10 pages
Galileo's Problem with PRS or What's in a Phase?
Surrey Space Centre, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey GU27XH, UK
Received 6 July 2011; Revised 6 November 2011; Accepted 7 November 2011
Academic Editor: Simonetta Paloscia
Copyright © 2011 M. Stephen Hodgart. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Martin and H. Guichon, “BOC ambiguity resolution aided by virtual sub-carrier tracking for multi-path navigation,” in Proceedings of the 4th European Workshop on GNSS Signals and Signal Processing, December 2009.
- H. Guichon, N. Martin, and M. Crisci, “Acquisition of BOC signal in presence of multipath,” in Proceedings of the 5th Esa Workshop on Satellite Navigation Technologies (NAVITEC '10), December 2010.
- “Galileo Test Environment Open for Business,” GPS world, February 2011.
- “Galileo ESA pulls sensitive presentations from conference,” GPS World, October 2010.
- Galileo Edges Towards the Launch Pad, BBC News, 2010.
- J. Avila-Rodriguez, G. W. Hein, S. Wallner, et al., “The MBOC modulation—a final touch for the Galileo Frequency and Signal Plan,” in Proceedings of the 20th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '07), October 2007.
- G. Hein, M. Irsigler, J. A. Rodriguez, and T. Pany, “Performance of Galileo L1 signal candidates,” in Proceedings of European Navigation Conference GNSS, May 2004.
- J. Betz, “The offset carrier modulation for GPS modernization,” in Proceedings of the ION Technical Meeting, pp. 639–648, Cambridge, Mass, USA, June 1999.
- G. Gatti, M. Falcone, V. Alpe, et al., “Giove-B chilbolton in-orbit test initial results from the second Galileo satellite,” in Proceedings of the 21th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '08), pp. 30–35, October 2008.
- G. T. A. Burbidge, G. J. Robertson, T. J. Watson, and C. H. Mathew, “Galileo payload performance and status update,” in Proceedings of the International Global Navigation Satellite Systems Society (IGNSS '09), Queensland, Australia, December 2009.
- P. Fine and W. Wilson, “Tracking algorithm for GPS offset carrier signals,” in Proceedings of the National Technical Meeting of the Institute of Navigation NTM, The Institute of Navigation, San Diego, Calif, USA, January 1999.
- N. Martin, H. Guichon, M. Revol, M. Hollreiser, and M. Crisci, “Acquisition of the PRS BOC(15,2.5) signal in presence of multi-path,” in Proceedings of the 4th Esa Workshop on Satellite Navigation Technologies (NAVITEC '08), December 2008.
- S. Hodgart, P. D. Blunt, and M. Unwin, “Double estimator a new receiver principle for tracking BOC signals,” in Proceedings of the 21th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '08), 2008.
- P. Blunt, R. Weiler, S. Hodgart, and M. Unwin, “Demonstration of BOC(15, 2.5) acquisition and tracking with a prototype hardware receiver,” in Proceedings of the European Navigation Conference, Geneva, Switzerland, May 2007.