- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 959871, 10 pages
Effect of Narrowband Interference on Galileo E1 Signal Receiver Performance
Department of Communications Engineering, Tampere University of Technology, 33720 Tampere, Finland
Received 19 August 2011; Revised 9 November 2011; Accepted 13 December 2011
Academic Editor: Gyu-In Jee
Copyright © 2011 Jie Zhang and Elena-Simona Lohan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Motella, S. Savasta, D. Margaria, and F. Dovis, “A method to assess robustness of GPS C/A code in presence of CW interferences,” Hindawi International Journal of Navigation and Observation, vol. 2010, Article ID 294525, 8 pages, 2010.
- E. D. Kaplan and C. Hegarty, Understanding GPS: Principles and Applications, Artech House Publishers, 2nd edition, 2005.
- F. Klinker and O. B. M. Piestersem, Interference of GPS signal, Influence of Licensed Transmitter on GPS signal Quality in the Netherlands’ Airspace, National Aerospace Laboratory, 2000.
- J. W. Betz, “Effect of narrowband interference on GPS code tracking accuracy,” in Proceedings of the 2000 National Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation, pp. 16–27, Anaheim, Calif, USA, January 2000.
- J. W. Betz, “Effect of partial-band interference on receiver estimation of C/N0: theory,” in Proceedings of the National Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation, pp. 817–828, Long Beach, Calif, USA, January 2001.
- K. R. Kolodziejski and J. W. Betz, “Effect of non-white gaussian interference on GPS code tracking accuracy,” The MITRE Corporation Technical Report MTR99B21R1, 1999.
- H. Chris, T. Michael, and L. Young, “Simplified techniques for analyzing the effects of non-white interference on GPS receivers,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of The Institute of Navigation (ION GPS '02), pp. 620–629, Portland, Ore, USA, September 2002.
- J. A. Avila-Rodriguez, S. Wallner, and G.W. Hein, “CBOC—an implementation of MBOC,” in Proceedings of the 1st CNES Workshop on Galileo Signals and Signal Processing, Tolouse, France, October 2006.
- G. W. Hein, J. A. Avila-Rodriguez, S. Wallner et al., “MBOC: the new optimized spreading modulation recommended for GALILEO L1 OS and GPS L1C,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/ION Position, Location, and Navigation Symposium, pp. 883–892, April 2006.
- E. S. Lohan, “Analytical performance of CBOC-modulated Galileo E1 signal using sine BOC(1,1) receiver for massmarket applications,” in Proceedings of the IEEE PLANS, Position Location and Navigation Symposium, pp. 245–253, Indian Wells, Calif, USA, May 2010.
- J. Zhang and E. S. Lohan, “Multi-correlator structures for tracking Galileo signals with CBOC and SinBOC(1,1) reference receivers and limited front-end bandwidths,” in Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on Positioning, Navigation and Communication (WPNC '10), pp. 179–186, Dresden, Germany, March 2010.
- Simulink open-source software for Galileo E1 signals, Tampere University of Technology, http://www.cs.tut.fi/tlt/pos/Software.htm.
- Galileo Open Service Signal In Space Interface Control Document, (SIS-ICD08), http://www.gsa.europa.eu/go/galileo/os-sis-icd/galileo-open-service-signal-in-space-interface-control-document.
- J. W. Betz, “The Offset Carrier Modulation for GPS modernization,” in Proceedings of the National Technical Meeting of The Institute of Navigation, pp. 639–648, 1999.
- B. A. Siddiqui, J. Zhang, M. Z. H. Bhuiyan, and E. S. Lohan, “Joint Data-Pilot acquisition and tracking of Galileo e 1 Open Service signal,” in Proceedings of the Ubiquitous Positioning Indoor Navigation and Location Based Service (UPINLBS '10), pp. 1–7, October 2010.
- G. Artaud, L. Ries, J. Dantepal, J. Issler, T. Grelier, and A. Delatour, “CBOC performances using software receiver,” in Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on GNSS Signals & Signal Processing (GNSS SIGNALS '07), Nordwijk, Netherlands, October 2007.
- J. W. Betz and K. R. Kolodziejski, “Extended theory of early-late code tracking for a bandlimited GPS receiver,” Journal of the Institute of Navigation, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 211–226, 2000.