- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 132078, 10 pages
On the Impact of Channel Cross-Correlations in High-Sensitivity Receivers for Galileo E1 OS and GPS L1C Signals
1Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Via P.C. Boggio 61, 10138 Torino, Italy
2Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Politecnico di Torino, Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, 10129 Torino, Italy
Received 31 December 2011; Accepted 5 April 2012
Academic Editor: Shaojun Feng
Copyright © 2012 Davide Margaria et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Fantino, P. Mulassano, F. Dovis, and L. Lo Presti, “Performance of the proposed galileo CBOC modulation in heavy multipath environment,” Wireless Personal Communications, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 323–339, 2008.
- Global Positioning System Wing Systems Engineering & Integration, Interface Specification IS-GPS-800, Revision A. Navstar GPS Space Segment/User Segment L1C Interface, 2011, http://www.navcen.uscg.gov/pdf/gps/IS-GPS-800A_Final_08Jun10.pdf.
- European Union, European GNSS (Galileo) Open Service Signal In Space Interface Control Document, OS SIS ICD, Issue 1.1, 2010, http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/satnav/galileo/open-service/index_en.htm.
- F. van Diggelen, Assisted GPS, GNSS, and SBAS, Artech House, 2009.
- D. Margaria, S. Savasta, F. Dovis, and B. Motella, “Codes cross-correlation impact on the interference vulnerability of Galileo E1 OS and GPS L1C signals,” in Proceedings of the ION International Technical Meeting (ITM '10), pp. 1111–1121, San Diego, Calif, USA, January 2010.
- E. Rebeyrol, O. Julien, C. MacAbiau, L. Ries, A. Delatour, and L. Lestarquit, “Galileo civil signal modulations,” GPS Solutions, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 159–171, 2007.
- D. Margaria, S. Savasta, F. Dovis, and B. Motella, “Comparative interference vulnerability assessment of GPS TMBOC and Galileo CBOC signals,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation (ION GNSS '09), pp. 38–48, Savannah, Ga, USA, September 2009.
- J. W. Betz, et al., “Enhancing the future of civil GPS—overview of the L1C signal,” Inside GNSS, pp. 42–49, 2007.
- R. Gold, “Optimal binary sequences for spread spectrum multiplexing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 619–621, 1967.
- P. Misra and P. Enge, Global Positioning System. Signal Measurements and Performance, Ganga-Jamuna, Lincoln, Mass, USA, 2nd edition, 2006.
- G. W. Hein, “MBOC: the new optimized spreading modulation recommended for Galileo L1 OS and GPS L1C,” Inside GNSS, pp. 57–66, 2006.
- G. W. Hein, J. A. Avila-Rodriguez, and S. Wallner, “The Galileo code and others,” Inside GNSS, pp. 62–74, 2006.
- B. Motella, S. Savasta, D. Margaria, and F. Dovis, “Method for assessing the interference impact on GNSS receivers,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 1416–1432, 2011.
- B. Motella, S. Savasta, D. Margaria, and F. Dovis, “A method to assess robustness of GPS C/A code in presence of CW interferences,” Integrating Radio Positioning and Communications, vol. 2010, Article ID 294525, 8 pages, 2010.