- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Navigation and Observation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 858792, 7 pages
UAV-Based Sensor Web Monitoring System
1Asian Institute of Technology, Geoinformatics Center, P.O. Box 4, Klong Luang Pathumthani, 12120, Thailand
2Center for Spatial Information Science, CSIS, The University of Tokyo, 5-1-5, Kashiwanoha, Kashiwa-shi, Chiba 277-8568, Japan
3International Digital Earth Applied Science Research Center, Chubu University, 1200 Matsumoto-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 487-8501, Japan
Received 1 September 2011; Revised 20 December 2011; Accepted 17 January 2012
Academic Editor: Nicolas Sifakis
Copyright © 2012 Masahiko Nagai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Ollero, J. Alcázar, F. Cuesta, and F. López-Pichaco, “Helicopter teleoperation for aerial monitoring in the comets multi-uav system,” in Proceedings of the 3rd IARP International Workshop on Service, Assistive and Personal, 2003.
- K. Honda, A. Shrestha, R. Chinnachodteeranun, A. Witayangkurn, H. N. Duy, and H. Shimamura, “Field sensor network for environmental monitoring—sensor asia initiative and applications,” in Proceedings of 3rd International Symposium on Geoinformatics for Spatial Infrastructure Development in Earth and Allied Science (GISIDEAS '08), Hanoi, Vietnam, 2008.
- M. Nagai, T. Chen, R. Shibasaki, H. Kumagai, and A. Ahmed, “UAV-borne 3-D mapping system by multi-sensor integration,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 47, no. 3, pp. 701–708, 2009.
- H. Fukui, P. Limlahapun, and T. Kameoka, “Real time monitoring for Imja Glacial Lake in Himalaya—global warming front monitoring system,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE '08), pp. 2578–2581, The University Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan, 2008.
- T. Fukatsu and M. Hirafuji, “Field monitoring using sensor-nodes with a web server,” Journal of Robotics and Mechatronics, vol. 17, pp. 164–172, 2005.
- K. Honda, A. Shrestha, A. Witayangkurn, R. Chinnachodteeranun, and H. Shimamura, “Fieldservers and sensor service grid as real-time monitoring infrastructure for ubiquitous sensor networks,” Sensors, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 2363–2370, 2009.
- G. Cai, L. Feng, B. M. Chen, and T. H. Lee, “Systematic design methodology and construction of UAV helicopters,” Mechatronics, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 545–558, 2008.