- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Optics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 826763, 6 pages
Growth, Optical and Dielectric Studies on Pure and L-Lysine Doped KDP Crystals
1Department of Physics, Vel Tech Multi Tech Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Avadi, Chennai 62, India
2Department of Physics, Presidency College, Chennai 5, India
Received 31 October 2011; Accepted 15 December 2011
Academic Editor: Mirosław A. Karpierz
Copyright © 2012 N. Kanagathara and G. Anbalagan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. D. Parikh, D. J. Dave, B. B. Parekh, and M. J. Joshi, “Thermal, FT-IR and SHG efficiency studies of L-arginine doped KDP crystals,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 105–112, 2007.
- K. D. Parikh, D. J. Dave, B. B. Parekh, and M. J. Joshi, “Growth and characterization of L-alanine doped KDP crystals,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 45, no. 6, pp. 603–610, 2010.
- N. Vijayan, S. Rajasekaran, G. Bhagavannarayana et al., “Growth and characterization of nonlinear optical amino acid single crystal: L-Alanine,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 2441–2445, 2006.
- K. Ozga, V. Krishnakumar, I. V. Kityk, and J. Jasik-Ślezak, “l-lysine monohydrochloride dihydrate as novel elasto- and electrooptical materials,” Materials Letters, vol. 62, no. 30, pp. 4597–4600, 2008.
- V. Krishnakumar, R. Nagalakshmi, S. Manohar et al., “Elastooptical spectra of novel L-lysine monohydrochloride dehydrate single crystals,” International Journal of Modern Physics B, vol. 24, no. 5, pp. 629–645, 2010.
- P. V. Dhanaraj, N. P. Rajesh, P. Ramasamy, M. Jeyaprakasan, C. K. Mahadevan, and G. Bhagavannarayana, “Enhancement of stability of growth, structural and NLO properties of KDP crystals due to additive along with seed rotation,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 54–60, 2009.
- P. P. Kumar, V. Manivannan, P. Sagayaraj, and J. Madhavan, “Growth and characterization of pure and doped NLO L-arginine acetate Single crystals,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 431–435, 2009.
- B. S. Kumar and K. R. Babu, “Effect of L-arginine, L-histidine and glycine on the growth of KDP single crystals and their characterization,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 123–126, 2008.
- A. Rahman and J. Podder, “Effect of EDTA on the growth kinetics and structural and optical properties of KDP crystal,” International Journal of Optics, vol. 2010, Article ID 978763, 5 pages, 2010.
- V. Krishnakumar and R. Nagalakshmi, “Crystal growth and vibrational spectroscopic studies of the semiorganic non-linear optical crystal-bisthiourea zinc chloride,” Spectrochimica Acta A, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 499–507, 2005.
- V. Venkataramanan, S. Maheswaran, J. N. Sherwood, and H. L. Bhat, “Crystal growth and physical characterization of the semiorganic bis(thiourea) cadmium chloride,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 179, no. 3-4, pp. 605–610, 1997.
- S. Boomadevi, H. P. Mittal, and R. Dhansekaran, “Synthesis, crystal growth and characterization of 3-methyl 4-nitropyridine 1-oxide (POM) single crystals,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 261, no. 1, pp. 55–62, 2004.
- B. T. Hatton, K. Landskron, W. J. Hunks et al., “Materials chemistry for low-k materials,” Materials Today, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 22–31, 2006.
- S. Goma, C. M. Padma, and C. K. Mahadevan, “Dielectric parameters of KDP single crystals added with urea,” Materials Letters, vol. 60, no. 29-30, pp. 3701–3705, 2006.
- S. Suresh, A. Ramanand, D. Jayaraman, and P. Mani, “Growth, photoconductivity and dielectric properties of triglycine sulfate (TGS) single crystals,” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 1763–1765, 2010.
- C. Balarew and R. Duhlew, “Application of the hard and soft acids and bases concept to explain to ligand coordination in double salt structures,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 1984.
- M. Meena and C. K. Mahadevan, “Growth and electrical characterization of L-arginine added KDP and ADP single crystals,” Crystal Research and Technology, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 166–172, 2008.
- S. Aruna, G. Bhagavannarayana, M. Palanisamy, P. C. Thomas, B. Varghese, and P. Sagayaraj, “Growth, morphological, mechanical and dielectric studies of semi organic NLO single crystal: l-argininium perchlorate,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 300, no. 2, pp. 403–408, 2007.
- N. Pattanaboonmee, P. Ramasamy, R. Yimnirun, and P. Manyum, “A comparative study on pure, l-arginine and glycine doped ammonium dihydrogen orthophosphate single crystals grown by slow solvent evaporation and temperature-gradient method,” Journal of Crystal Growth, 2010.
- J. G. WebsteR, The Measurement, Instrumentation and Sensors Handbook, CRC Press, New York, NY, USA, 1999.
- R. Mohite, “Rapid growth of KDP crystal by solution growth method with (EDTA,KCl) additives and its characterization,” International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering, vol. 3, no. 2, 2011.