- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Optics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 693807, 7 pages
An Optical Multicast Routing with Minimal Network Coding Operations in WDM Networks
1School of Communication and Information Engineering, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
2School of Automation, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
Received 23 May 2014; Accepted 29 June 2014; Published 10 July 2014
Academic Editor: Ivan Djordjevic
Copyright © 2014 Huanlin Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Lee, B. C. Yeo, J. Kim, M. S. Jang, and J. K. Choi, “Energy efficient scalable video coding based cooperative multicast scheme with selective layer forwarding,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 1116–1119, 2013.
- Z. Li, X. Zhu, A. C. Begen, and B. Girod, “IPTV multicast with peer-assisted lossy error control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 434–449, 2012.
- M. Liu, M. Tornatore, and B. Mukherjee, “Survivable traffic grooming in elastic optical networks—shared protection,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 903–909, 2013.
- S. Huang, Y. Wang, H. L. Liu, and L. Qin, “Multi-source multi-core routing algorithm based on network coding in optical multicast network,” Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 143–149, 2014.
- P. Abad, V. Puente, L. G. Menezo, and J. A. Gregorio, “Adaptive-tree multicast: efficient multidestination support for CMP communication substrate,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 2010–2023, 2012.
- S. Vrontis, S. Xynogalas, and E. Sykas, “Steiner tree compilation of multicast under differentiated services constraints,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 84–92, 2007.
- E. Brosh, A. Levin, and Y. Shavitt, “Approximation and heuristic algorithms for minimum-delay application-layer multicast trees,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 473–484, 2007.
- H.-L. Liu, Y. H. Xie, Z. Li, and B. Zhang, “Study on minimizing network coding links based on immune algorithm for optical multicast network,” Journal of Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 384–388, 2011.
- C. P. Lai and K. Bergman, “Broadband multicasting for wavelength-striped optical packets,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1706–1718, 2012.
- Q. Huang and W. Zhong, “A wavelength-routed multicast packet switch with a shared-FDL buffer,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 28, no. 19, Article ID 5551164, pp. 2822–2829, 2010.
- R. Ahlswede, N. Cai, and S. R. Li, “Network information flow,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 1204–1216, 2000.
- S. R. Li, R. W. Yeung, and N. Cai, “Linear network coding,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 371–381, 2003.
- C. Gkantsidis and P. R. Rodriguez, “Network coding for large scale content distribution,” in Proceedings of the 24th Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM '05), pp. 2235–2245, March 2005.
- D. Lun, M. Médard, T. Ho, and R. Koetter, “Network coding with a cost criterion,” in Proceedings of the ISITA, pp. 1232–1237, 2004.
- C. Chekuri, C. Fragouli, E. Soljanin, et al., “On average throughput and alphabet size in network coding,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 2410–2424, 2006.
- S. G. Tao, W. B. Qiao, Z. K. Yang, and W. Q. Chen, “Routing algorithm of network coding on multicast,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer & Information Science (ICCIS '07), pp. 54–357, 2007.
- L. Luo, T. T. Qin, J. Z. Luo, and J. F. Liu, “A routing algorithm for network coding multicast based on shareable links,” Telecommunication Engineering, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 79–83, 2011.
- R. C. Menendez and J. W. Gannett, “Efficient, fault-tolerant all-optical multicast networks via network coding,” in Proceedings of the 2008 Conference on Optical Fiber communication/National Fiber Optic Engineers Conference, Paper JTHA82, pp. 1–3, February 2008.
- E. D. Manley, J. S. Deogun, L. Xu, and D. R. Alexander, “All-optical network coding,” Journal of Optical Communications and Networking, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 175–191, 2010.
- T. Ho, M. Médard, R. Koetter, M. Effros, J. Shi, and B. Leong, “A random linear network coding approach to multicast,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 10, pp. 4413–4430, 2006.
- Y. Bai, P. Hu, L. Xia, and F. Guo, “Ath-shortest path algorithm based on k-1 shortest paths,” Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 492–494, 2009.