- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2008 (2008), Article ID 547301, 6 pages
UV-Activated Luminescence/Colourimetric O2 Indicator
1Department of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Westchem Graduate School of Chemistry, University of Strathclyde, 295 Cathedral Street, Glasgow G1 1XL, Scotland
2Chemical and Biological Sciences, Bell College of Technology, University of the West of Scotland, Hamilton ML3 0JB, Scotland
Received 26 July 2007; Accepted 6 November 2007
Academic Editor: Russell Howe
Copyright © 2008 Andrew Mills et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. L. Rooney, Active Food Packaging, Blackie, London, UK, 1995.
- A. L. Brody, B. R. Strupinsky, and L. R. Kline, Active Packaging for Food Applications, Technomic Publishing, Lancaster, Pa, USA, 2001.
- M. L. Hitchman, Measurement of Dissolved Oxygen, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1978.
- S. J. Valenty, “Gas chromatographic determination of dissolved hydrogen and oxygen in photolysis of water,” Analytical Chemistry, vol. 50, no. 4, 669 pages, 1978.
- O. S. Wolbeis, Fibre Optic Chemical Sensors, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 1991.
- OxySense, Inc., March 2007, http://www.oxysense.com/.
- M. Goto, “Oxygen Indicator,” 1987, JP Patent 62259059.
- Y. Yoshikawa, T. Nawata, M. Otto, and Y. Fujii, “Oxygen indicator,” 1979, US Patent 4169811.
- E. S. Davis and C. D. Garner, “Oxygen indicating composition,” 1996, UK Patent 2298273.
- K. C. Krumhar and M. Karel, “Visual indicator system,” 1992, US Patent 5096813.
- Mitsubushi Gas Chemical Company, Inc., March 2007, http://www.mgc.co.jp/eng/company/materials/products/ageless/related/index.html.
- S.-K. Lee, A. Mills, and A. Lepre, “An intelligence ink for oxygen,” Chemical Communications, no. 17, 1912 pages, 2004.
- S.-K. Lee, M. Sheridan, and A. Mills, “Novel UV-activated colorimetric oxygen indicator,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 17, no. 10, 2744 pages, 2005.
- E. Bishop, Indicators, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1972.