- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 563090, 4 pages
Absorption and Fluorescence Spectroscopy of 1,2 : 3,4-Dibenzanthracene
1Department of Biomedical Engineering, Yeditepe University, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
2Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Yeditepe University, 34755 Istanbul, Turkey
3Bionanotechnology Research Center, Fatih University, 34500 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 19 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ipek Karaaslan
Copyright © 2012 Fuat Bayrakceken et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Bayrakçeken, F. Ari, and Z. Telatar, “Spectral image adaptation and visual experience of DBA/PMMA,” Spectrochimica Acta A, vol. 62, no. 4-5, pp. 1151–1156, 2005.
- F. Bayrakceken, “Highly sensitive detection of discrete absorption and B-type delayed fluorescence of dibenzanthracene in PMMA,” Spectrochimica Acta A, vol. 60, no. 13, pp. 3033–3036, 2004.
- S. Rodriguez and H. Offen, “Temperature and pressure dependence of phosphorescence lifetimes in PMMA,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 586–589, 1970.
- K. A. Hodgkinson and I. H. Munro, “The transient absorption spectra of chrysene and 1,2,7,8 dibenzanthracene,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 281–284, 1971.
- J. P. Larkindale and D. J. Simkin, “Magnetic circular dichroism of the α bands of some polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 55, no. 12, pp. 5668–5674, 1971.
- D. Lavalette, C. J. Werkhoven, D. Debelaar, J. Langelaar, and J. D. W. Van Voorst, “Excited singlet state polarization and absorption spectra of 1,2-benzcoronene, 1,12-benzperylene and 1,2:3,4-dibenzanthracene,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 230–233, 1971.
- G. P. Barnett, M. A. Kurzmack, and M. M. Malley, “Polarizability changes in certain condensed aromatic hydrocarbons,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 237–240, 1973.
- M. A. Silifkin and A. O. Al-Chalabi, “Modulation excitation spectra of some aromatic hydrocarbons at high concentration, evidence for triplet excimer formation,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 110–112, 1974.
- R. G. E. Morales and G. Traverso, “Indirect determination of electronic transition frequencies of coronene, triphenylene and 1,2,5,6-dibenzanthracene in the vapor phase,” Spectroscopy Letters, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 623–629, 1982.
- O. Schafer, M. Allan, E. Haselbach, and R. S. Davidson, “Triplet energies and electron affinities of methyl-acrylate and methyl-methacrylate,” Photochemistry and Photobiology, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 717–719, 1989.
- F. Bayrakceken, “A new type of delayed fluorescence of rubrene in solution,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 29–33, 1992.
- F. Bayrakceken, B. Baris, O. J. Demir, and A. Cavus, “B-type delayed fluorescence of rubreneperoxide in solution,” Spectroscopy Letters, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 151–157, 1996.
- M. S. Deleuze, “Valence one-electron and shake-up ionisation bands of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. IV. The dibenzanthracene species,” Chemical Physics, vol. 329, no. 1–3, pp. 22–38, 2006.
- M. Gussonia, M. Ruib, and G. Zerbi, “Electronic and relaxation contribution to linear molecular polarizability. An analysis of the experimental values,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 447, no. 3, pp. 163–215, 1998.
- T. Vo-Dinh, J. Fetzer, and A. D. Campiglia, “Monitoring and characterization of polyaromatic compounds in the environment,” Talanta, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 943–969, 1998.
- F. P. Guengerich, “Forging the links between metabolism and carcinogenesis,” Mutation Research, vol. 488, no. 3, pp. 195–209, 2001.
- A. D. Boney and E. D. S. Corner, “On the effects of some carcinogenic hydrocarbons on the growth of sporelings of marine red algae,” Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 579–585, 1962.
- R. R. Arnaiz and G. O. Téllez, “Structure-activity relationships of several anisidine and dibenzanthracene isomers in the w/w+ somatic assay of Drosophila melanogaster,” Mutation Research, vol. 514, no. 1-2, pp. 193–200, 2002.
- C. Heidelberger, M. E. Baumann, L. Griesbach, A. Ghobar, and T. M. Vaughan, “The carcinogenic activities of various derivatives of dibenzanthracene,” Cancer Research, vol. 22, pp. 78–83, 1962.