- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 637943, 7 pages
Optimised In2S3 Thin Films Deposited by Spray Pyrolysis
1Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technologies, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, 1000 Skopje, Macedonia
2Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR), Istituto per lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati (ISMN), Via P. Gobetti 101, 40129 Bologna, Italy
3Department of Physical Chemistry, Chalmers University of Technology, Kemivagen 10, 41296 Gothenburg, Sweden
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 28 October 2011
Academic Editor: Yuexiang Li
Copyright © 2012 Hristina Spasevska et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. O'Hayre, M. Nanu, J. Schoonman, and A. Goossens, “Mott - Schottky and charge-transport analysis of nanoporous titanium dioxide films in air,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 111, no. 12, pp. 4809–4814, 2007.
- N. Naghavi, D. Abou-Ras, N. Allsop et al., “Buffer layers and transparent conducting oxides for chalcopyrite Cu(In,Ga)(S,Se)2 based thin film photovoltaics: present status and current developments,” Progress in Photovoltaics, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 411–433, 2010.
- S. K. Sarkar, J. Y. Kim, D. N. Goldstein et al., “In2S3 atomic layer deposition and its application as a sensitizer on TiO2 nanotube arrays for solar energy conversion,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 114, no. 17, pp. 8032–8039, 2010.
- Y. He, D. Li, G. Xiao et al., “A new application of nanocrystal In2S3 in efficient degradation of organic pollutants under visible light irradiation,” Journal of Physical Chemistry C, vol. 113, no. 13, pp. 5254–5262, 2009.
- C. Gao, J. Li, Z. Shan, F. Huang, and H. Shen, “Preparation and visible-light photocatalytic activity of In2S3/TiO2 composite,” Materials Chemistry and Physics, vol. 122, no. 1, pp. 183–187, 2010.
- S. Günes, H. Neugebauer, and N. S. Sariciftci, “Conjugated polymer-based organic solar cells,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 107, no. 4, pp. 1324–1338, 2007.
- D. Deng, M. Shi, F. Chen, L. Chen, X. Jiang, and H. Chen, “Preparation and photo-induced charge transfer of the composites based on 3D structural CdS nanocrystals and MEH-PPV,” Solar Energy, vol. 84, no. 5, pp. 771–776, 2010.
- B. O'Regan and M. Grätzel, “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films,” Nature, vol. 353, no. 6346, pp. 737–740, 1991.
- M. K. Nazeeruddin, P. Péchy, T. Renouard et al., “Engineering of efficient panchromatic sensitizers for nanocrystalline TiO2-based solar cells,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 123, no. 8, pp. 1613–1624, 2001.
- K. Murakoshi, R. Kogure, Y. Wada, and S. Yanagida, “Fabrication of solid-state dye-sensitized TiO2 solar cells combined with polypyrrole,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 55, no. 1-2, pp. 113–125, 1998.
- L. Schmidt-Mende, U. Bach, R. Humphry-Baker et al., “Organic dye for highly efficient solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells,” Advanced Materials, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 813–815, 2005.
- M. Nanu, J. Schoonman, and A. Goossens, “Solar-energy conversion in TiO2/CuInS2 nanocomposites,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 95–100, 2005.
- T. T. John, M. Mathew, C. S. Kartha, K. P. Vijayakumar, T. Abe, and Y. Kashiwaba, “CuInS2/In2S3 thin film solar cell using spray pyrolysis technique having 9.5% efficiency,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 89, no. 1, pp. 27–36, 2005.
- C. W. Bates, K. F. Nelson, S. A. Raza et al., “Spray pyrolysis and heat treatment of CuInSe2 for photovoltaic applications,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 88, no. 3, pp. 279–283, 1982.
- M. Nanu, J. Schoonman, and A. Goossens, “Nanocomposite three-dimensional solar cells obtained by chemical spray deposition,” Nano Letters, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 1716–1719, 2005.
- S. Aukkaravittayapun, N. Wongtida, T. Kasecwatin, S. Charojrochkul, K. Unnanon, and P. Chindaudom, “Large scale F-doped SnO2 coating on glass by spray pyrolysis,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 496, no. 1, pp. 117–120, 2006.
- N. Revathi, P. Prathap, R. W. Miles, and K. T. Ramakrishna Reddy, “Annealing effect on the physical properties of evaporated In2S3 films,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 94, no. 9, pp. 1487–1491, 2010.
- T. T. John, S. Bini, Y. Kashiwaba et al., “Characterization of spray pyrolysed indium sulfide thin films,” Semiconductor Science and Technology, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 491–500, 2003.
- N. Barreau, A. Mokrani, F. Couzinié-Devy, and J. Kessler, “Bandgap properties of the indium sulfide thin-films grown by co-evaporation,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 517, no. 7, pp. 2316–2319, 2009.
- W. T. Kim and C. D. Kim, “Optical energy gaps of β-In2S3 thin films grown by spray pyrolysis,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 2631–2633, 1986.
- N. Barreau, “Indium sulfide and relatives in the world of photovoltaics,” Solar Energy, vol. 83, no. 3, pp. 363–371, 2009.
- J. Sterner, J. Malmström, and L. Stolt, “Study on ALD In2S3/Cu(In, Ga)Se2 interface formation,” Progress in Photovoltaics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 179–193, 2005.
- K. Kambas, J. Spyridelis, and M. Balkanski, “Far infrared and raman optical study of α- and β-In2S3 compounds,” Physica Status Solidi, vol. 105, no. 1, pp. 291–296, 1981.
- H. Tao, H. Zang, G. Dong, J. Zeng, and X. Zhao, “Raman and infrared spectroscopic study of the defect spinel In21.333S32,” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Rapid Communications, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 356–359, 2008.
- M. Repková, P. Němec, and M. Frumar, “Structure and thermal properties of Ge–In–S chalcogenide glasses,” Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 1796–1800, 2006.