- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 643895, 8 pages
Nanostructural, Chemical, and Mechanical Features of nc-Si:H Films Prepared by PECVD
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Inha University, Incheon, Republic of Korea
Received 29 August 2011; Revised 26 November 2011; Accepted 5 January 2012
Academic Editor: Junsin Yi
Copyright © 2012 Jong-Ick Son et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Shirai, T. Arai, and T. Nakamura, “Control of the initial stage of nanocrystallite silicon growth monitored by in-situ spectroscopic ellipsometry,” Applied Surface Science, vol. 113-114, pp. 111–115, 1997.
- J. I. Pankove, M. A. Lampert, and M. L. Tarng, “Hydrogenation and dehydrogenation of amorphous and crystalline silicon,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 32, no. 7, pp. 439–441, 1978.
- N. Fukata, C. Li, H. Morihiro, K. Murakami, M. Mitome, and Y. Bando, “Hydrogenation effect on enhancement of photoluminescence of Er and Si nanocrystallites in Er-doped SiO2 synthesized by laser ablation,” Applied Physics A, vol. 84, no. 4, pp. 395–401, 2006.
- K. Ensslen and S. Vepřek, Journal of Electroceramics, vol. 7, p. 139, 1986.
- J. I. Son, H. H. Kim, and N. H. Cho, “Effect of substrate alternating current bias on the nanostructural features of nc–Si : H Films,” Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 58, p. 1384, 2011.
- A. V. Shah, H. Schade, M. Vanecek et al., “Thin-film silicon solar cell technology,” Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, vol. 12, no. 2-3, pp. 113–142, 2004.
- B. Yan, G. Yue, J. Yang, A. Banerjee, and S. Guha, “Hydrogenated microcrystalline silicon single-junction and multi-junction solar cells,” Materials Research Society Symposium Proceedings, vol. 762, pp. 309–320, 2003.
- J. Yang, B. Yan, G. Yue, and S. Guha, in Proceedings of the 31st IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC '05), p. 1359, Orlando, Fla, USA, 2005.
- J. I. Langford and A. J. C. Wilson, “Scherrer after sixty years: a survey and some new results in the determination of crystallite size,” Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol. 11, pp. 102–113, 1978.
- D. Han, J. D. Lorentzen, J. Weinberg-Wolf, L. E. McNeil, and Q. Wang, “Raman study of thin films of amorphous-to-microcrystalline silicon prepared by hot-wire chemical vapor deposition,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 94, no. 5, pp. 2930–2936, 2003.
- H. Richter, Z. P. Wang, and L. Ley, “The one phonon Raman spectrum in microcrystalline silicon,” Solid State Communications, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 625–629, 1981.
- Y. He, C. Yin, G. Cheng, L. Wang, X. Liu, and G. Y. Hu, “The structure and properties of nanosize crystalline silicon films,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 797–803, 1994.
- H. Xia, Y. L. He, L. C. Wang et al., “Phonon mode study of Si nanocrystals using micro-Raman spectroscopy,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 78, no. 11, pp. 6705–6708, 1995.
- D. Beeman, R. Tsu, and M. F. Thorpe, “Structural information from the Raman spectrum of amorphous silicon,” Physical Review B, vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 874–878, 1985.
- P. Jakob and Y. J. Chabal, “Chemical etching of vicinal Si(111): dependence of the surface structure and the hydrogen termination on the pH of the etching solutions,” The Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 95, no. 4, pp. 2897–2909, 1991.
- M. H. Brodsky, M. Cardona, and J. J. Cuomo, “Infrared and Raman spectra of the silicon-hydrogen bonds in amorphous silicon prepared by glow discharge and sputtering,” Physical Review B, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 3556–3571, 1977.
- W. C. Oliver and G. M. Pharr, “Improved technique for determining hardness and elastic modulus using load and displacement sensing indentation experiments,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 7, no. 6, pp. 1564–1580, 1992.
- L. F. Cui, R. Ruffo, C. K. Chan, H. Peng, and Y. Cui, “Crystalline-amorphous core-shell silicon nanowires for high capacity and high current battery electrodes,” Nano Letters, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 491–495, 2009.
- M. Schade, N. Geyer, B. Fuhrmann, F. Heyroth, and H. S. Leipner, “High-resolution analytical electron microscopy of catalytically etched silicon nanowires,” Applied Physics A, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 325–327, 2009.
- J. Zhou, W. Zhang, L. Wang et al., “Fabrication, microstructure and optical properties of polycrystalline Er3+:Y3Al5O12 ceramics,” Ceramics International, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 119–125, 2011.
- S. S. Zhao, H. Du, W. G. Hua, J. Gong, J. B. Li, and C. Sun, “The depth distribution of residual stresses in (Ti,Al)N films: measurement and analysis,” Journal of Materials Research, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 2659–2662, 2007.
- H. Hao, J. Xing, W. Li, X. Zeng, G. Kong, and X. Liao, “The effects of substrate temperature on the properties of diphasic nanocrystalline silicon thin films,” Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials, Rapid Communications, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 112–115, 2011.
- X. L. Jiang, Y. L. He, and H. L. Zhu, “The effect of passivation of boron dopants by hydrogen in nano-crystalline and micro-crystalline silicon films,” Journal of Physics, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 713–718, 1994.