- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 108981, 6 pages
A Novel Extension Decision-Making Method for Selecting Solar Power Systems
Department of Electrical Engineering, National Chin-Yi University of Technology, Taichung 41110, Taiwan
Received 29 October 2012; Accepted 16 January 2013
Academic Editor: Tapas Mallick
Copyright © 2013 Meng-Hui Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Wang, Y. Li, J. Wang, and Z. Wang, “Analysis of photovoltaic charging system based on MPPT,” in Proceedings of the Pacific-Asia Workshop on Computational Intelligence and Industrial Application (PACIIA '08), pp. 498–501, December 2008.
- M. Taherbaneh and K. Faez, “Maximum power point estimation for photovoltaic systems using neural networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Control and Automation ThC4-5 (ICCA '07), pp. 1614–1619, Guangzhou, China, June 2007.
- M. Taherbaneh, H. G. Fard, A. H. Rezaie, and S. Karbasian, “Combination of fuzzy-based maximum power point tracker and sun tracker for deployable solar panels in photovoltaic systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ '07), July 2007.
- M. H. Wang, “A novel extension method for transformer fault diagnosis,” IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 63–64, 2002.
- M. H. Wang, “Application of extension theory to vibration fault diagnosis of generator sets,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 151, no. 4, pp. 503–508, 2004.
- W. Cai, “Extension management engineering and applications,” International Journal of Operations and Quantitative Management. In press.
- M. H. Wang and C. P. Hung, “Extension neural network and its applications,” Neural Networks, vol. 16, no. 5-6, pp. 779–784, 2003.
- M. H. Wang, Y. F. Tseng, H. C. Chen, and K. H. Chao, “A novel clustering algorithm based on the extension theory and genetic algorithm,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 36, no. 4, pp. 8269–8276, 2009.