- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 217526, 10 pages
Sizing and Simulation of PV-Wind Hybrid Power System
Ege Higher Vocational School, Department of Electronics Technology, Ege University, 35100 Izmir, Turkey
Received 9 October 2012; Revised 29 December 2012; Accepted 10 February 2013
Academic Editor: Mohammad A. Behnajady
Copyright © 2013 Mustafa Engin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- R.K. Akikur, R. Saidur, H.W. Ping, and K.R. Ullah, “Comparative study of stand-alone and hybrid solar energy systems suitable for off-grid rural electrification: A review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 27, pp. 738–752, 2013.
- Franco F. Yanine, and Enzo E. Sauma, “Review of grid-tie micro-generation systems without energy storage: Towards a new approach to sustainable hybrid energy systems linked to energy efficiency,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 26, pp. 60–95, 2013.
- Hocine Belmili, Mourad Haddadi, Seddik Bacha, Mohamed Faycal Almi, and Boualem Bendib, “Sizing stand-alone photovoltaic-wind hybrid system: Techno-economic analysis and optimization,” Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 30, pp. 821–832, 2014.
- Binayak Bhandari, Kyung-Tae Lee, Caroline Sunyong Lee, Chul-Ki Song, Ramesh K. Maskey, and Sung-Hoon Ahn, “A novel off-grid hybrid power system comprised of solar photovoltaic, wind, and hydro energy sources,” Applied Energy, vol. 133, pp. 236–242, 2014.
- Kehe Wu, Huan Zhou, and Jizhen Liu, “Optimal Capacity Allocation of Large-Scale Wind-PV-Battery Units,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.
- Jianming Xu, Longyun Kang, Changyi Zhong, and Binggang Cao, “Photovoltaic Power System with MPPT Functionality for a Small-Size Electric Vehicle,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Ying-Yi Hong, Faa-Jeng Lin, and Fu-Yuan Hsu, “Enhanced Particle Swarm Optimization-Based Feeder Reconfiguration Considering Uncertain Large Photovoltaic Powers and Demands,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Adekunle Ayodotun Osinowo, Emmanuel Chilekwu Okogbue, Stephen Bunmi Ogungbenro, and Olugbenga Fashanu, “Analysis of Global Solar Irradiance over Climatic Zones in Nigeria for Solar Energy Applications,” Journal of Solar Energy, vol. 2015, pp. 1–9, 2015.
- Esmail M. A. Mokheimer, Abdullah Al-Sharafi, Mohamed A. Habib, and Iyad Alzaharnah, “A New Study for Hybrid PV/Wind off-Grid Power Generation Systems with the Comparison of Results from Homer,” International Journal Of Green Energy, vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 526–542, 2015.