- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 568904, 5 pages
Effect of Annealing Temperature on CuInSe2/ZnS Thin-Film Solar Cells Fabricated by Using Electron Beam Evaporation
Department of Electrical, Electronics, and Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Received 17 October 2012; Accepted 10 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sudhakar Shet
Copyright © 2013 H. Abdullah and S. Habibi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- O. Tesson, M. Morsli, A. Bonnet, V. Jousseaume, L. Cattin, and G. Massé, “Electrical characterisation of CuInSe2 thin films for solar cells applications,” Optical Materials, vol. 9, no. 1–4, pp. 511–515, 1998.
- A. V. Postnikov and M. V. Yakushev, “Lattice dynamics and stability of CuInSe2,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 451-452, pp. 141–144, 2004.
- K. L. Chopra and S. R. Das, Thin Film Solar Cells, Plenum Press, New York, NY, USA, 1983.
- M. Altosaar, M. Danilson, M. Kauk et al., “Further developments in CIS monograin layer solar cells technology,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 87, no. 1–4, pp. 25–32, 2005.
- T. Markvart and L. Castaner, Practical Handbook of Photovoltaics: Fundamentals and Applications, Elsevier, 2003.
- K. Bindu, C. S. Kartha, K. P. Vijayakumar, T. Abe, and Y. Kashiwaba, “CuInSe2 thin film preparation through a new selenisation process using chemical bath deposited selenium,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 67–79, 2003.
- A. Y. Ono, Electroluminescent Displays, World Scientific, Technology & Engineering, 1995.
- P. Roy, J. R. Ota, and S. K. Srivastava, “Crystalline ZnS thin films by chemical bath deposition method and its characterization,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 515, no. 4, pp. 1912–1917, 2006.
- A. U. Ubale, V. S. Sangawar, and D. K. Kulkarni, “Size dependent optical characteristics of chemically deposited nanostructured ZnS thin films,” Bulletin of Materials Science, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 147–151, 2007.
- D. Moore and W. L. Zhong, “Growth of anisotropic one-dimensional ZnS nanostructures,” Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 16, pp. 3898–3905, 2006.
- X. D. Gao, X. M. Li, and W. D. Yu, “Morphology and optical properties of amorphous ZnS films deposited by ultrasonic-assisted successive ionic layer adsorption and reaction method,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 468, no. 1-2, pp. 43–47, 2004.
- Y. H. Yang and Y. T. Chen, “Solvothermal preparation and spectroscopic characterization of copper indium diselenide nanorods,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 110, no. 35, pp. 17370–17374, 2006.
- Z. Zhang, J. Li, M. Wang, M. Wei, G. Jiang, and C. Zhu, “Influence of annealing conditions on the structure and compositions of electrodeposited CuInSe2 films,” Solid State Communications, vol. 150, no. 47-48, pp. 2346–2349, 2010.
- S. H. Kang, Y. K. Kim, D. S. Choi, and Y. E. Sung, “Characterization of electrodeposited CuInSe2 (CIS) film,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 51, no. 21, pp. 4433–4438, 2006.
- W. J. Jeong, H. G. Ahn, Y. J. Kim, H. H. Yang, and G. C. Park, “The properties of CuInSe2 by DC/RF magnetron sputtering and thermal evaporation method,” Transactions on Electrical and Electronic Materials, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 89–92, 2007.
- J. C. Bernède and L. Assmann, “Polycrystalline CuInSe2 thin films synthesized by microwave irradiation,” Vacuum, vol. 59, no. 4, pp. 885–893, 2000.
- E. Tzvetkova, N. Stratieva, M. Ganchev, I. Tomov, K. Ivanova, and K. Kochev, “Preparation and structure of annealed CuInSe2 electrodeposited films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 311, no. 1-2, pp. 101–106, 1997.
- Z. W. Zhang, J. Li, J. L. Liu, and C. F. Zhu, “Synthesis and characterization of supported CuInSe2 nanorod arrays on rigid substrates,” Chinese Journal of Chemical Physics, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 115–120, 2011.
- Z. H. Li, E. S. Cho, and S. J. Kwon, “Properties of the Cu(In,Ga)Se2 absorbers deposited by electron-beam evaporation method for solar cells,” Current Applied Physics, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 28–33, 2011.
- V. A. Akhavan, M. G. Panthani, B. W. Goodfellow, D. K. Reid, and B. A. Korgel, “Thickness-limited performance of CuInSe2 nanocrystal photovoltaic devices,” Optics Express, vol. 18, no. 19, pp. A411–A420, 2010.