- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 593420, 5 pages
Preparation of Nanostructured Cu2SnS3 Photocatalysts by Solvothermal Method
State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering, School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
Received 18 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Krisztina Gajda-Schrantz
Copyright © 2013 Qingyun Chen and Di Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Min Fu, Junmin Pi, Fan Dong, Qiuyan Duan, and Huan Guo, “A Cost-Effective Solid-State Approach to Synthesize g-C3N4 Coated TiO2 Nanocomposites with Enhanced Visible Light Photocatalytic Activity,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Wendong Zhang, Qin Zhang, Fan Dong, and Zaiwang Zhao, “The Multiple Effects of Precursors on the Properties of Polymeric Carbon Nitride,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.
- Devendra Tiwari, Tapas K. Chaudhuri, T. Shripathi, and U. Deshpande, “Synthesis of earth-abundant Cu2SnS3 powder using solid state reaction,” Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, vol. 75, no. 3, pp. 410–415, 2014.
- Devendra Tiwari, Tapas K. Chaudhuri, T. Shripathi, U. Deshpande, and V. G. Sathe, “Microwave-assisted rapid synthesis of tetragonal Cu2SnS3 nanoparticles for solar photovoltaics,” Applied Physics A-Materials Science & Processing, vol. 117, no. 3, pp. 1139–1146, 2014.
- A.C. Lokhande, K.V. Gurav, Eunjin Jo, C.D. Lokhande, and Jin Hyeok Kim, “Chemical synthesis of Cu2SnS3 (CTS) nanoparticles: A status review,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2015.
- Wei Xu, Xin Jiang, Jian-Min Chen, Rui-Qin Tan, and Wei-Jie Song, “In Situ Controllable Growth of Cu2SnS3 Film as Low-Cost Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells,” Acta Metallurgica Sinica-English Letters, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 580–583, 2015.
- A.C. Lokhande, K.V. Gurav, Eunjin Jo, Mingrui He, C.D. Lokhande, and Jin Hyeok Kim, “Towards cost effective metal precursor sources for future photovoltaic material synthesis: CTS nanoparticles,” Optical Materials, vol. 54, pp. 207–216, 2016.