- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 593420, 5 pages
Preparation of Nanostructured Cu2SnS3 Photocatalysts by Solvothermal Method
State Key Laboratory of Multiphase Flow in Power Engineering, School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
Received 18 January 2013; Accepted 20 February 2013
Academic Editor: Krisztina Gajda-Schrantz
Copyright © 2013 Qingyun Chen and Di Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. B. Chen, S. H. Shen, L. J. Guo, and S. S. Mao, “Semiconductor-based photocatalytic hydrogen generation,” Chemical Reviews, vol. 11, pp. 6503–6570, 2010.
- B. Li, Y. Xie, J. X. Huang, and Y. T. Qian, “Synthesis, characterization, and properties of nanocrystalline Cu2SnS3,” Journal of Solid State Chemistry, vol. 153, pp. 170–173, 2000.
- C. Wu, Z. Hu, C. Wang, H. Sheng, J. Yang, and Y. Xie, “Hexagonal Cu2SnS3 with metallic character: another category of conducting sulfides,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 91, no. 14, Article ID 143104, 3 pages, 2007.
- Y. Xiong, Y. Xie, G. Du, and H. Su, “From 2D framework to quasi-1D nanomaterial: preparation, characterization, and formation mechanism of Cu3SnS4 nanorods,” Inorganic Chemistry, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 2953–2959, 2002.
- M. Hasaka, T. Aki, T. Morimura, and S. I. Kondo, “Thermoelectric properties of Cu-Sn-S,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 855–859, 1997.
- M. Onoda, X. A. Chen, A. Sato, and H. Wada, “Crystal structure and twinning of monoclinic Cu2SnS3,” Materials Research Bulletin, vol. 35, pp. 1563–1570, 2000.
- M. Bouaziz, M. Amlouk, and S. Belgacem, “Structural and optical properties of Cu2SnS3 sprayed thin films,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 517, no. 7, pp. 2527–2530, 2009.
- X. Chen, X. Wang, C. An, J. Liu, and Y. Qian, “Preparation and characterization of ternary Cu-Sn-E (E = S, Se) semiconductor nanocrystallites via a solvothermal element reaction route,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 256, no. 3-4, pp. 368–376, 2003.
- B. H. Qu, M. Zhang, D. N. Lei et al., “Facile solvothermal synthesis of mesoporous Cu2SnS3 spheres and their application in lithium-ion batteries,” Nanoscale, vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 3646–3651, 2011.
- B. H. Qu, H. X. Li, M. Zhang, L. Mei, L. B. Chen, and Y. G. Wang, “Ternary Cu2SnS3 cabbage-like nanostructures: large-scale synthesis and their application in Li-ion batteries with superior reversible capacity,” Nanoscale, vol. 3, pp. 4389–4393, 2011.
- P. A. Fernandes, P. M. P. Salomé, and A. F. da Cunha, “Study of ternary Cu2SnS3 and Cu3SnS4 thin films prepared by sulfurizing stacked metal precursors,” Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 43, no. 21, Article ID 215403, 2010.
- P. A. Fernandes, P. M. P. Salomé, and A. F. da Cunha, “Study of polycrystalline Cu2ZnSnS4 films by Raman scattering,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 509, no. 28, pp. 7600–7606, 2011.