- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 670315, 7 pages
Preservation of Seed Crystals in Feedstock Melting for Cast Quasi-Single Crystalline Silicon Ingots
1Key Laboratory of Thermo-Fluid Science and Engineering, Ministry of Education, School of Energy and Power Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710049, China
2State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Behavior of Materials, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Xi’an 710049, China
3Yingli Green Energy Holding Co., Ltd., Baoding, Hebei 071051, China
Received 29 May 2013; Accepted 12 September 2013
Academic Editor: Chun-Sheng Jiang
Copyright © 2013 Zaoyang Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. C. Ma, G. X. Zhong, L. Sun, Q. H. Yu, X. M. Huang, and L. J. Liu, “Influence of an insulation partition on a seeded directional solidification process for quasi-single crystalline silicon ingot for high-efficiency solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 100, pp. 231–238, 2012.
- N. Stoddard, W. Bei, I. Witting et al., “Casting single crystal silicon: novel defect profiles from BP solar's mono2 wafers,” Diffusion and Defect Data B, vol. 131-133, pp. 1–8, 2008.
- Q. H. Yu, L. J. Liu, W. C. Ma, G. X. Zhong, and X. M. Huang, “Local design of the hot-zone in an industrial seeded directional solidification furnace for quasi-single crystalline silicon ingots,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 358, pp. 5–11, 2012.
- A. Black, J. Medina, A. Piñeiro, and E. Dieguez, “Optimizing seeded casting of mono-like silicon crystals through numerical simulation,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 353, pp. 12–16, 2012.
- B. Gao, S. Nakano, and K. Kakimoto, “Influence of back-diffusion of iron impurity on lifetime distribution near the seed-crystal interface in seed cast-grown monocrystalline silicon by numerical modeling,” Crystal Growth and Design, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 522–525, 2012.
- X. Gu, X. G. Yu, K. K. Guo, L. Chen, D. Wang, and D. R. Yang, “Seed-assisted cast quasi-single crystalline silicon for photovoltaic application: towards high efficiency and low cost silicon solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 101, pp. 95–101, 2012.
- N. Stoddard, R. Sidhu, J. Creager et al., “Evaluating BP solar's Mono2 material: lifetime and cell electrical data,” in Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC '09), pp. 1163–1168, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, June 2009.
- I. Witting, N. Stoddard, and G. Rozgonyi, “Defect incorporation and impurity precipitation in mono2 silicon,” in Proceedings of the 18th Workshop on Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells and Modules: Materials and Processes,, pp. 155–158, Vail, Colo, USA, 2008.
- T. Tachibana, T. Sameshima, T. Kojima et al., “Evaluation of defects generation in crystalline silicon ingot grown by cast technique with seed crystal for solar cells,” Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 111, no. 7, Article ID 074505, 2012.
- Y. Tsuchiya, H. Kusunoki, N. Miyazaki et al., “Correlation between carbon incorporation and defect formation in quasi-single crystalline silicon,” in Procedings of the 38th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conference (PVSC '12), pp. 297–301, Austin, Tex, USA, 2012.
- Z. Y. Li, L. J. Liu, X. Liu, Y. F. Zhang, and J. F. Xiong, “Heat transfer in an industrial directional solidification furnace with multi-heaters for silicon ingots,” Journal of Crystal Growth, 2013.
- L. Liu and K. Kakimoto, “Partly three-dimensional global modeling of a silicon Czochralski furnace. I. Principles, formulation and implementation of the model,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 48, no. 21-22, pp. 4481–4491, 2005.
- Z. Y. Li, L. J. Liu, X. H. Nan, and K. Kakimoto, “Role of marangoni tension effects on the melt convection in directional solidification process for multi-crystalline silicon ingots,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 346, no. 1, pp. 40–44, 2012.
- V. R. Voller and C. Prakash, “A fixed grid numerical modelling methodology for convection-diffusion mushy region phase-change problems,” International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1709–1719, 1987.