- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 685038, 9 pages
The Multiple Effects of Precursors on the Properties of Polymeric Carbon Nitride
1College of Urban Construction and Environmental Engineering, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400045, China
2Chongqing Key Laboratory of Catalysis and Functional Organic Molecules, College of Environmental and Biological Engineering, Chongqing Technology and Business University, Chongqing 400067, China
Received 21 May 2013; Accepted 18 July 2013
Academic Editor: Pengyi Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Wendong Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Min Fu, Junmin Pi, Fan Dong, Qiuyan Duan, and Huan Guo, “A Cost-Effective Solid-State Approach to Synthesize g-C3N4 Coated TiO2 Nanocomposites with Enhanced Visible Light Photocatalytic Activity,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Fan Dong, Meiya Ou, Yanke Jiang, Sen Guo, and Zhongbiao Wu, “Efficient and Durable Visible Light Photocatalytic Performance of Porous Carbon Nitride Nanosheets for Air Purification,” Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 2318–2330, 2014.