- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 862547, 7 pages
Development of a Wind Directly Forced Heat Pump and Its Efficiency Analysis
1Department of Energy and Refrigerating Air-Conditioning Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
2Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei 10608, Taiwan
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 26 December 2012
Academic Editor: Sih-Li Chen
Copyright © 2013 Ching-Song Jwo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Holttinen, “Optimal electricity market for wind power,” Energy Policy, vol. 33, no. 16, pp. 2052–2063, 2005.
- M. Esteban and D. Leary, “Current developments and future prospects of offshore wind and ocean energy,” Applied Energy, vol. 90, pp. 128–136, 2012.
- R. W. Y. Habash, V. Groza, Y. Yang, C. Blouin, and P. Guillemette, “Performance of a contrarotating small wind energy converter,” ISRN Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2011, Article ID 828739, 10 pages, 2011.
- Y. Bai, T. T. Chow, C. Ménézo, and P. Dupeyrat, “Analysis of a hybrid PV/Thermal solar-assisted heat pump system for sports center water heating application,” International Journal of Photoenergy, vol. 2012, Article ID 265838, 13 pages, 2012.
- L. Q. Liu, Z. X. Wang, H. Q. Zhang, and Y. C. Xue, “Solar energy development in China—a review,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 301–311, 2010.
- J. B. Welch and A. Venkateswaran, “The dual sustainability of wind energy,” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 1121–1126, 2009.
- I. Argatov and R. Silvennoinen, “Energy conversion efficiency of the pumping kite wind generator,” Renewable Energy, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1052–1060, 2010.
- P. Flores, A. Tapia, and G. Tapia, “Application of a control algorithm for wind speed prediction and active power generation,” Renewable Energy, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 523–536, 2005.
- C. J. Lin, O. S. Yu, C. L. Chang, Y. H. Liu, Y. F. Chuang, and Y. L. Lin, “Challenges of wind farms connection to future power systems in Taiwan,” Renewable Energy, vol. 34, no. 8, pp. 1926–1930, 2009.
- T. J. Chang, Y. T. Wu, H. Y. Hsu, C. R. Chu, and C. M. Liao, “Assessment of wind characteristics and wind turbine characteristics in Taiwan,” Renewable Energy, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 851–871, 2003.
- J. F. Manwell, J. G. McGowan, and A. L. Rogers, Wind Energy Explained: Theory, Design and Application, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, NJ, USA, 2002.
- C. C. Ting, J. N. Lee, and C. H. Shen, “Development of a wind forced chiller and its efficiency analysis,” Applied Energy, vol. 85, no. 12, pp. 1190–1197, 2008.