- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203204, 7 pages
Childhood Unintentional Injuries: Need for a Community-Based Home Injury Risk Assessments in Pakistan
1International Injury Research Unit (IIRU), Department of International Health, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
2Department of Emergency Medicine, Aga Khan University, Karachi 74800, Pakistan
Received 15 August 2011; Revised 27 January 2012; Accepted 30 January 2012
Academic Editor: Julie Blatt
Copyright © 2012 Adnan A. Hyder et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Aruna Chandran, Uzma Rahim Khan, Nukhba Zia, Asher Feroze, Sarah Stewart de Ramirez, Cheng-Ming Huang, Junaid A. Razzak, and Adnan A. Hyder, “Disseminating Childhood Home Injury Risk Reduction Information in Pakistan: Results from a Community-Based Pilot Study,” International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1113–1124, 2013.
- Aruna Chandran, Nukhba Zia, Cheng-Ming Huang, Sarah Stewart De Ramirez, Asher Feroze, Adnan Ali Hyder, and Junaid Abdul Razzak, “Home injury risks to young children in Karachi, Pakistan: a pilot study,” Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 98, no. 11, pp. 881–886, 2013.
- Siran He, Jeffrey C. Lunnen, Prasanthi Puvanachandra, Amar-Singh, Nukhba Zia, and Adnan A. Hyder, “Global Childhood Unintentional Injury Study: Multisite Surveillance Data,” American Journal of Public Health, pp. e1–e6, 2014.