- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 427358, 9 pages
Few Associations Found between Mold and Other Allergen Concentrations in the Home versus Skin Sensitivity from Children with Asthma after Hurricane Katrina in the Head-Off Environmental Asthma in Louisiana Study
1School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, 1440 Canal Street, Suite 2100 (SL-29), New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
2Rho, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, USA
3Department of Pediatrics, School of Medicine, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
4Program in Clinical Research, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, 27709, USA
5SRA International Incorporation, Durham, NC 27713, USA
6Visionary Consulting Partners, LLC, Fairfax, VA 22030-3409, USA
7Division of Health Disparities, New Orleans Health Department, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
8Health Sciences Center School of Nursing, Louisiana State University, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
9National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
Received 12 July 2012; Revised 11 September 2012; Accepted 19 October 2012
Academic Editor: Mary Jean Brown
Copyright © 2012 L. F. Grimsley et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Gloria Giarratano, Jane Savage, Veronica Barcelona-deMendoza, and Emily W. Harville, “Disaster research: a nursing opportunity,” Nursing Inquiry, 2013.
- Maureen Lichtveld, Suzanne Kennedy, Rebecca Z. Krouse, Faye Grimsley, Jane El-Dahr, Keith Bordelon, Yvonne Sterling, LuAnn White, Natasha Barlow, Shannon DeGruy, Dorothy Paul, Stacey Denham, Claire Hayes, Margaret Sanders, Mosanda M. Mvula, Eleanor Thornton, Patricia Chulada, Herman Mitchell, William J. Martin, Kevin U. Stephens, and Richard D. Cohn, “From Design to Dissemination: Implementing Community-Based Participatory Research in Postdisaster Communities,” American Journal of Public Health, pp. e1–e8, 2016.
- C. Raherison Semjen, “Les exacerbations sévères de l’asthme : quels sont les acteurs saisonniers? Alternaria,” Revue Française d'Allergologie, 2016.