- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 473541, 13 pages
The Prevention of Noise Induced Hearing Loss in Children
Auditory Science Laboratory, Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery, University of Toronto and The Hospital for Sick Children, 555 University Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 1X8
Received 11 June 2012; Revised 14 November 2012; Accepted 16 November 2012
Academic Editor: Joel R. Rosh
Copyright © 2012 Robert V. Harrison. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Marlies Knipper, Pim Van Dijk, Isidro Nunes, Lukas Rüttiger, and Ulrike Zimmermann, “Advances in the neurobiology of hearing disorders: Recent developments regarding the basis of tinnitus and hyperacusis,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2013.
- Konstantin Tziridis, Sabine Korn, Sönke Ahlf, and Holger Schulze, “Protective Effects of Ginkgo biloba Extract EGb 761 against Noise Trauma-Induced Hearing Loss and Tinnitus Development,” Neural Plasticity, vol. 2014, pp. 1–27, 2014.