- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 479242, 5 pages
Cardiac Troponin T and Illness Severity in the Very-Low-Birth-Weight Infant
1Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Clínica Perinatal Laranjeiras, 22240-002 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2Department of Neonatology, Instituto Fernandes Figueira, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, 22250-020 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Received 1 September 2011; Revised 23 November 2011; Accepted 12 December 2011
Academic Editor: Khalid N. Haque
Copyright © 2012 Danielle N. Lopes et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniele Ottinger, and Patricia Nash, “Troponin,” Neonatal Network: The Journal of Neonatal Nursing, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 365–368, 2013.
- Dong Ling Tong, David J. Boocock, Gopal Krishna R. Dhondalay, Christophe Lemetre, and Graham R. Ball, “Artificial Neural Network Inference (ANNI): A Study on Gene-Gene Interaction for Biomarkers in Childhood Sarcomas,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 7, 2014.
- Caroline Helmer, Janne H. Skranes, Knut Liestøl, and Drude Fugelseth, “Using adrenaline during neonatal resuscitation may have an impact on serum cardiac troponin-T levels,” Acta Paediatrica, 2015.