- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 527891, 7 pages
Outcomes of Disconnective Surgery in Intractable Pediatric Hemispheric and Subhemispheric Epilepsy
1Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
2Division of Pediatric Neurology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
3Division of Neurophysiology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
4Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Christian Medical College, Vellore 632004, India
5Division of Neurosurgery, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, CHUV, Rue du Bugnon 46, 1011 Lausanne, Switzerland
Received 31 July 2011; Revised 2 November 2011; Accepted 2 November 2011
Academic Editor: Alan Richard Spitzer
Copyright © 2012 Santhosh George Thomas et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tiziana Granata, Sara Matricardi, Francesca Ragona, Elena Freri, Marina Casazza, Flavio Villani, Francesco Deleo, Giovanni Tringali, Giuseppe Gobbi, Laura Tassi, Giorgio Lo Russo, Carlo Efisio Marras, Nicola Specchio, Federico Vigevano, and Lucia Fusco, “Hemispherotomy in rasmussen encephalitis: long-term outcome in an italian series of 16 patients,” Epilepsy Research, 2014.
- Sophia Varadkar, Christian G Bien, Carol A Kruse, Frances E Jensen, Jan Bauer, Carlos A Pardo, Angela Vincent, Gary W Mathern, and J Helen Cross, “Rasmussen's encephalitis: clinical features, pathobiology, and treatment advances,” The Lancet Neurology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 195–205, 2014.