- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 537936, 8 pages
Prematurity-Related Hypertension in Children and Adolescents
1Department of Pediatrics, Polish-American Children's Hospital, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Wielicka 265 Street, 30-663 Cracow, Poland
2Medical Student's Research Assosciation, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Wielicka 265 Street, 30-663 Cracow, Poland
3Department of Pediatric Nephrology, Polish-American Children's Hospital, Jagiellonian University Medical College, Wielicka 265 Street, 30-663 Cracow, Poland
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Umut Selda Bayrakci
Copyright © 2012 Karolina Poplawska et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. K. Kwok, G. M. Leung, and C. M. Schooling, “Breastfeeding and Adolescent Blood Pressure: Evidence From Hong Kong's "Children of 1997" Birth Cohort,” American Journal of Epidemiology, 2013.
- Chuen Yeow Poon, and Martin Oliver Edwards, “Long term cardiovascular consequences of chronic lung disease of prematurit y,” Paediatric Respiratory Reviews, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 242–249, 2013.
- Leila Azadbakht, Roya Kelishadi, Sahar Saraf-Bank, Mostafa Qorbani, Gelayol Ardalan, Ramin Heshmat, Mahnaz Taslimi, and Mohammad Esmaeil Motlagh, “The association of birth weight with cardiovascular risk factors and mental problems among Iranian school-aged children: The CASPIAN-III Study,” Nutrition, 2013.
- Mateusz Jagla, Malgorzata Klimek, Jacek Jozef Pietrzyk, Andrzej Grudzien, and Magdalena Zasada, “From a Regional Cohort of Extremely Low Birth Weight Infants: Cardiac Funct ion at the Age of 7 Years,” Neonatology, vol. 103, no. 4, pp. 287–292, 2013.
- Megan R. Sutherland, Mariane Bertagnolli, Marie-Amelie Lukaszewski, Fanny Huyard, Catherine Yzydorczyk, and Tm Thuy Mai Luu, “Preterm Birth and Hypertension Risk The Oxidative Stress Paradigm,” Hypertension, vol. 63, no. 1, pp. 12–18, 2014.