- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 572341, 3 pages
The Development of Oral Feeding Skills in Infants
1Section of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, One Baylor Plaza, BCM 320, Houston, TX 77030, USA
2School of Biomedical, Biomolecular and Chemical Sciences (M310), The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009, Australia
3Department of Pediatrics, Showa University of Medicine, Tokyo 142-8555, Japan
4Centre for Olfaction and Taste Science, Centre des Sciences du Goût, and CNRS (UMR 6265), Université de Bourgogne, 2100 Dijon, France
Received 29 August 2012; Accepted 29 August 2012
Copyright © 2012 Chantal Lau et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Paula Meier, Aloka L. Patel, Karen Wright, and Janet L. Engstrom, “Management of Breastfeeding During and After the Maternity Hospitalization for Late Preterm Infants,” Clinics in Perinatology, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 689–+, 2013.
- Ragnhild Maastrup, Bo Moelholm Hansen, Hanne Kronborg, Susanne Norby Bojesen, Karin Hallum, Annemi Frandsen, Anne Kyhnaeb, Inge Svarer, and Inger Hallstrom, “Breastfeeding Progression in Preterm Infants Is Influenced by Factors in Infants, Mothers and Clinical Practice: The Results of a National Cohort Study with High Breastfeeding Initiation Rates,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 9, 2014.
- Maria Lorella Gianni, Patrizio Sannino, Elena Bezze, Laura Plevani, Nathalie di Cugno, Paola Roggero, Dario Consonni, and Fabio Mosca, “Effect of co-morbidities on the development of oral feeding ability in pre-term infants: a retrospective study,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, 2015.