- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 581538, 9 pages
Frequency Modulation and Spatiotemporal Stability of the sCPG in Preterm Infants with RDS
Neuroscience, Human Biology, and Bioengineering, Department of Speech-Language-Hearing: Sciences and Disorders, Communication Neuroscience Laboratories, University of Kansas, 1315 Wakarusa Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049, USA
Received 6 April 2012; Accepted 29 May 2012
Academic Editor: Katsumi Mizuno
Copyright © 2012 Steven M. Barlow et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S M Barlow, J Lee, J Wang, A Oder, S Hall, K Knox, K Weatherstone, and D Thompson, “Frequency-modulated orocutaneous stimulation promotes non-nutritive suck development in preterm infants with respiratory distress syndrome or chronic lung disease,” Journal of Perinatology, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 136–142, 2013.
- Steven.M. Barlow, Jaehoon Lee, Jingyan Wang, Austin Oder, Hyuntaek Oh, Sue Hall, Kendi Knox, Kathleen Weatherstone, and Diane Thompson, “Effects of oral stimulus frequency spectra on the development of non-nutritive suck in preterm infants with respiratory distress syndrome or chronic lung disease, and preterm infants of diabetic mothers,” Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2013.