- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584831, 7 pages
Mechanisms of Fetal Programming in Hypertension
Center for Molecular Physiology Research, Children's Research Institute, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Umut Selda Bayrakci
Copyright © 2012 John Edward Jones et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lajos Kovacs, George Mitsiakos, and Apostolos Papageorgiou, “Are antenatal steroids beneficial to severely growth restricted fetuses?,” Journal Of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, vol. 26, no. 15, pp. 1496–1499, 2013.
- Froylan Vargas-Martínez, Kerstin Uvnäs-Moberg, Maria Petersson, Hanna Agustin Olausson, and Ismael Jiménez-Estrada, “Neuropeptides As Neuroprotective Agents: Oxytocin A Forefront Developmental Player In The Mammalian Brain,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2014.
- Pilar Rodríguez-Rodríguez, Angel Luis López de Pablo, Luis Condezo-Hoyos, M. Angeles Martín-Cabrejas, Yolanda Aguilera, Gema Ruiz-Hurtado, Perla Y. Gutierrez-Arzapalo, David Ramiro-Cortijo, M. Soledad Fernández-Alfonso, M. Carmen González, and Silvia M. Arribas, “Fetal undernutrition is associated with perinatal sex-dependent alterations in oxidative status,” The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 2015.