- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 584831, 7 pages
Mechanisms of Fetal Programming in Hypertension
Center for Molecular Physiology Research, Children's Research Institute, Children's National Medical Center, Washington, DC 20010, USA
Received 14 October 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Academic Editor: Umut Selda Bayrakci
Copyright © 2012 John Edward Jones et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Lajos Kovacs, George Mitsiakos, and Apostolos Papageorgiou, “Are antenatal steroids beneficial to severely growth restricted fetuses?,” Journal Of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, vol. 26, no. 15, pp. 1496–1499, 2013.
- Froylan Vargas-Martínez, Kerstin Uvnäs-Moberg, Maria Petersson, Hanna Agustin Olausson, and Ismael Jiménez-Estrada, “Neuropeptides As Neuroprotective Agents: Oxytocin A Forefront Developmental Player In The Mammalian Brain,” Progress in Neurobiology, 2014.
- Pilar Rodríguez-Rodríguez, Angel Luis López de Pablo, Luis Condezo-Hoyos, M. Angeles Martín-Cabrejas, Yolanda Aguilera, Gema Ruiz-Hurtado, Perla Y. Gutierrez-Arzapalo, David Ramiro-Cortijo, M. Soledad Fernández-Alfonso, M. Carmen González, and Silvia M. Arribas, “Fetal undernutrition is associated with perinatal sex-dependent alterations in oxidative status,” The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 2015.
- Ji Hyen Lee, Hyeryon Lee, Sang Mi Lee, Pil Je Kang, Kwan Chang Kim, and Young Mi Hong, “Changes of blood pressure, abdominal visceral fat tissue and gene expressions in fetal programming induced rat model after amlodipine–losartan combination treatment,” Clinical Hypertension, vol. 22, no. 1, 2016.
- Emilie Vessieres, Abdallah Dib, Jennifer Bourreau, Eric Lelievre, Marc-Antoine Custaud, Martine Lelievre-Pegorier, Laurent Loufrani, Daniel Henrion, and Celine Fassot, “Long Lasting Microvascular Tone Alteration in Rat Offspring Exposed In Utero to Maternal Hyperglycaemia,” Plos One, vol. 11, no. 1, 2016.