- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 640127, 10 pages
Surgical Management of Patients with Chiari I Malformation
1Department of Neurosurgery, University Hospital of Larissa, School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Biopolis, 41110 Larissa, Greece
2Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital of Larissa, School of Medicine, University of Thessaly, Larisa, Greece
3Institute of Biomedical Research and Technology (BIOMED), Center for Research and Technology—Thessaly (CERETETH), 38500 Larissa, Greece
Received 16 January 2012; Revised 16 April 2012; Accepted 30 April 2012
Academic Editor: Sheffali Gulati
Copyright © 2012 John Siasios et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Byung-Jou Lee, Moon-Jun Sohn, Seong-Rok Han, Chan-Young Choi, Dong-Joon Lee, and Jae Heon Kang, “Analysis of Risk Factors and Management of Cerebrospinal Fluid Morbidity in the Treatment of Spinal Dysraphism,” Journal of Korean Neurosurgical Society, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 225–231, 2013.
- Maria Petracca, Ilaria Cerillo, Silvana Montella, Giovanni Cerullo, and Pietro Biagio Carrieri, “Idiopathic late-onset cerebellar ataxia with cerebellar atrophy in a patient diagnosed with Chiari I malformation: a case report,” Neurological Sciences, vol. 34, no. 12, pp. 2235–2237, 2013.
- Tim Arlow, Sruthi Arepalli, Adam E. Flanders, and Carol L. Shields, “Morning Glory Disc Anomaly With Chiari Type I Malformation,” Journal Of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus, vol. 51, pp. E22–E24, 2014.
- R. Martín González, P. Irimia Sieira, and E. Martínez Vila, “Enfermedades no degenerativas de la médula espinal,” Medicine - Programa de Formación Médica Continuada Acreditado, vol. 11, no. 78, pp. 4687–4697, 2015.
- Chang Hwan Pang, Soo Eon Lee, Chi Heon Kim, and Chun Kee Chung, “Intracranial Hypertension in a Patient with a Chiari Malformation Accompanied by Hyperthyroidism,” Korean Journal of Spine, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 150, 2015.