- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 730673, 12 pages
Evolution and Development of Dual Ingestion Systems in Mammals: Notes on a New Thesis and Its Clinical Implications
1Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
2Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue, MLC 11016, Cincinnati, OH 45229, USA
Received 11 February 2012; Accepted 10 July 2012
Academic Editor: Benoist Schaal
Copyright © 2012 Jeffrey R. Alberts and Rita H. Pickler. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Eric E. Nelson, Jennifer Y.F. Lau, and Johanna M. Jarcho, “Growing pains and pleasures: how emotional learning guides development,” Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 2014.
- Rita H. Pickler, Barbara A. Reyna, Paul A. Wetzel, and Mary Lewis, “Effect of Four Approaches to Oral Feeding Progression on Clinical Outcomes in Preterm Infants,” Nursing Research and Practice, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.