- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 906570, 5 pages
Promoting Appropriate Use of Drugs in Children
General Pediatric Division, Dr. Yewale's Multispeciality Hospital for Children, Vashi, Navi Mumbai 400703, India
Received 1 July 2011; Revised 4 January 2012; Accepted 17 February 2012
Academic Editor: Nithya J. Gogtay
Copyright © 2012 Vijay N. Yewale and Dhanya Dharmapalan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Helena Lutescia L. Coelho, Luis Carlos Rey, Marina S. G. de Medeiros, Ronaldo A. Barbosa, Said G. da Cruz Fonseca, and Patricia Q. da Costa, “A critical comparison between the World Health Organization list of essenti al medicines for children and the Brazilian list of essential medicines (Re name),” Jornal de Pediatria, vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 171–178, 2013.
- Helena Lutéscia L. Coelho, Luís Carlos Rey, Marina S.G. de Medeiros, Ronaldo A. Barbosa, Said G. da Cruz Fonseca, and Patricia Q. da Costa, “A critical comparison between the World Health Organization list of essential medicines for children and the Brazilian list of essential medicines (Rename),” Jornal de Pediatria (Versão em Português), vol. 89, no. 2, pp. 171–178, 2013.
- Mariama S. Lamine, Ali Djibo, Almoustapha Tahirou, Mahamadou Aboubacar Aouami, Aichatou Alfari, Anna E. Phillips, Alan Fenwick, and Juerg Utzinger, “Safety and efficacy of praziquantel syrup (Epiquantel (R)) against Schistos oma haematobium and Schistosoma mansoni in preschool-aged children in Niger ,” Acta Tropica, vol. 128, no. 2, pp. 318–325, 2013.
- Wan-Ju Lee, Todd A. Lee, A. Simon Pickard, Rachel N. Caskey, and Glen T. Schumock, “Drugs Associated with Adverse Events in Children and Adolescents,” Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2014.